Not open for further replies.

My new little Linnie, Minty <3

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  catalinadee 
#1 ·
She's such a sweetheart, and she's just got the best personality

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Oh yes its not my mix, that's her mix from home, I want to feed it a few more days then start a 75% old diet 25% new until she's used to it, i actually make my own organic mix of seeds, and then give pellets, mash, fruits and veggies but I don't want to overwhelm the little dear :) she is super sweet, I may get her a little blue buddy in another month

#7 ·
I would say dark green, I'm going to get her a little blue Linnie friend :) just waiting on them to be ready :) not sure what colour of blue she'll be but I'm sure she/he will be pretty, I just love these little guys. I lost my Linnie Delilah two years ago when I thought I could trust my older sister to look after them while I was on vacation, I loved her so much, and her two years I haven't been able to hear the word Delilah without breaking out in tears, so having another one in my life has really helped, linnies are just special, I love their gentle, fun loving personalities

#9 ·
Thank you so much, yes it was incredibly hard for me and I miss her so much still but it helps a lot to have this sweet pea in my life, she's grown very confident and loves to be pet, and loves to be preened, she just started stepping up today before she would just kind of jump to my shoulder and was a bit hand shy :) shes already learned pretty bird, mintys a prettt bird, and cat calls, and hi, she loves saying pretty bird for hours its adorable. your linnies are so cute as well!

#10 ·
Thanks! They are sweeties. Comet acts up when bad weather is on the way, but as soon as it's here he goes back to his sweet self. Scooter is always sweet -he's way more easy going and only gets anxious if he doesn't know where Comet is. This monrning Comet was on my knee while I was reading and Scooter was on my shoulder and he kept running up and down my arm until I showed him where Comet was. LOL! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.