Well... I'd actually like to seriously consider a rainbow lory as my next bird
the big parrots i want aren't sensible currently so i'm looking a bit smaller
I'll type some questions:
1. What do they eat? I've read it's pollen/nectar vs. seeds?
2. Personality in general? Are they people birds? One person birds or everybody birds?
3. How much human interaction should they have daily?
4. Are they playful: with toys etc?
5. Do they need a lory companion or are they fine kept single?
6. Would they ever be able to have supervised outtime with cockatiels in the same room?
7. Are they notoriously violent: biting, agressive etc?
8. Cage size recommendation? Recommend a good size for them to spend several hous in a day (when i'm at school). I don't want it cramped and unstimulated!
9. Does it mimic, talk, or whistle easily?
10. What toys/perches do they need?
There's plenty of questions
thanks Daisy (and anyone else)