Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: in a house
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 3
I get the budgies out a lot. I keep a few napkins with me because of droppings. Typical things.
Well Sam seems to think they're food because every time I turn around, she's sitting over there nibbling on the edges of a napkin. I'm not sure if she's actually eaten any of them, but she has tore bits of it, so I think she possibly has.
Would it be dangerous if she ingested it? I've heard about ingesting fabrics (from rope toys and blankets) can mess something in their body up and cause death, but what about paper? I do stop her, but I want to know if it's dangerous?