We will need a lot more detailed information hun.
1) where are they kept? What are the seasonal temperatures they experience.
2) what size is the cage or avairy they are in. If it's an avairy then what measures have you taken to provide shelter from wind and rain etc?
3) what are they fed and how often.
4) do they get any supplements.
5) are they around other animals.
6) do you use anything that could give off fumes near them? Candles, air fresher, non stick coolware, hair spray, bleach etc.
7) where do you buy them and how old are they
8) do they ever get vet checks
9) what are the symptoms before they die? Is it always the same
Other memebers might think of more but its a good start. Please remember we can only speculate as we are not actually there.
Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
Thanks a lot guys for replying. Sorry for the delayed answer. I was a bit busy with work.
My african greys lived in the living room. The temperature in the summer here is around 95 F (35 C) and in the winters it is around 57 F (14 C).
They didn't live in a cage per se. I mean it is an open cage. It is quite big.
I used to feed them sunflower seeds, fruits, vegetables, peanuts. I used to feed them two or three times a day.I gave them no supplements.
No there were no other animals. Just my angels. I kept them away from fumes and bleach etc. I didn't use any non stick pan. I don't use hairspray and all the bleach and stuff are in the pantry. They never went there.
I bought them from a bird market. They were 2 year old. I took them to the vets when they got ill.
The symptoms were ruffled feathers. Cloudy eyes. Runny cere. Reduced appetite. Change in bird droppings. The symptoms were almost always the same.
I am sorry I did not get the necroscopy done. Thanks again