Join Date: Dec 2010
Thanked 2,007 Times in 1,575 Posts
Rep Power: 100
Parrot of the Month ~ March
Hello and welcome back to Parrot of the Month! While we may be starting late and partially into the month, there is no time like the present
The theme we have chosen for March is SPRING CHICKEN
Try to think of a spring themed photo idea for your birds and submit your entry below! If you're struggling, here's a few hints; Flowers, green, babies, hormonal birds, outdoors, sunshine etc.
Photos must be submitted by the 20th of March and the voting thread will be opened on this day also. The winner will be announced on the 31st of March
We do have a couple of rules so it would be appreciated if you could follow them so you don't lose your entry
- The photo must be your own (and preferably of your own bird but fitting photos will be accepted)
- The photo must not be edited except for cropping/rotating etc.
- Please include the name of your bird if possible
- You cannot replace your entry so you must be 100% that this is the entry you really wish to submit
The winner will receive a cute little medal under their username as well as a Home Page feature of your photo
- Alexandrine parakeets Kona, Peaches, George (missing), Holly (RIP), & Orange winged Amazon parrot Paulie
Last edited by catalinadee; 03-06-2016 at 02:33 PM.