That, in my opinion, is a fantastic diet! I'm currently feeding:
- 1 or 2 pellet berries as a sort of treat usually in the morning before their fruit n veg. here's a link http://www.mysafebirdstore.com/produ...7&product=9125
- 2 scoops of Rob Harvey's Parrot Premium Plus. This is probably one of the best seed mixes I have EVER fed my birds and they all LOVE it, it can be used for any sized bird too. Here's the ingredients Paddy rice, Striped Sunflower, Pumpkin Seeds, Melon Seeds, Red Peppers, Rosehip Kernels, Raisins, Cedar Nuts, Oats, Peeled Oats, Buckwheat, Red Dari, White Dari, Safflower Seeds, Hazelnut Kernels, Almond Kernels, Carrot, Presco Maize, Presco Wheat, Polled Peas, White Millet, Red Millet and Plate Millet.
- different fruit and veg in the morning depending on what I have in stock really, their favourites are apples but they'll eat just about anything
- one scoop of Vitakraft Cocktail Frutti which is somewhat a treat but you're supposed to mix it in with seeds. It's got loads of fruit, nuts, seeds and chewy things in there that my birds just love
- treats are on the odd occasion, I feed ZuPreem bird cookies as a treat but I often have to break them up smaller 'cause the birds can't seem to eat them, being quite small and what not haha!