This one is a lot like the yummy rainbow rice I will be honest BUT here are the intructions anyways!
Ingredients that I used:
Pasta (I DIDN'T use whole wheat for once, I highly recommend that you do!)
Fresh herbs (basil and thyme I used here)
A TINY TINY TINY bit of cheddar cheese as birds CANNOT digest dairy products! Just pop a tiny bit in there to mix in
Pellets (and/or seeds depending on what you use)
Mixed frozen veg (I used corn, peas, green beans and carrots)
How to make it!
1. Bring water to boil in pan and add pasta (cook for roughly 12-15 mins)
2. Prepare frozen veg how it says on the packet (mine was microwavable)
3. Cut up the fresh herbs (I always use scissors to save time)
4. As the veg will be done first, take it out and drain it, then place it into a seperate bowl
5. When the pasta is done, drain it and pop it in a container
6. Put some kidney beans in a pan and heat, DO NOT BOIL!!! Do this for about 4 minutes
7. Add all the ingredients you're using into the container
8. Drain the kidney beans, and pop them in too!
9. Give it a mix and serve!