Not sure if my parrotlet is aggressive, skittish, or just perfect - Talk Parrots Forums

Parrot Behavior, Bonding and Training Discuss parrot behavior, parrot training, parrot bonding, and other psychological aspects of parrot care.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 0
 
Not sure if my parrotlet is aggressive, skittish, or just perfect

Hello

Today I made my first post on this forum regarding my mom's and my conure that passed away. I used to post on talkparrotlets a lot, but I haven't been there in a while.

I saw a lot of really helpful and interesting posts today, so I'm going to ask some more advice.

I have a parrotlet, about 2 years old. When I got him he was not hand tame or hand trained. I have had him for one year, 2 months.

Now he is kind of confusing. He loves me, and he loves to be out of his cage. He has different moods, obviously, but when he is in a good mood, his favorite thing is to sit on me (shoulder, stomach, sunbeam on my leg, etc. or even on the pillow next to me), while I read a book and he chills, just relaxing or preening.

He used to come out of his cage on his own, but now he doesn't come out unless I leave the room.

The main problem is that he is extremely bonded to / trusting of my face. He loves kisses and snuggling on my face, chewing my hair. He has never displayed aggression near my face or neck and will go up to my cheek and rub his face affectionately on me.

He is terrified/aggressive/passionately hating of my hands most of the time. He does step up, he is smart and knows that's what I want and he will do it. He steps up to come out of the cage, even though he displays aggressive behavoir towards my hands. He gives me a spiteful "I hate your hands" bite, and then steps up. He flies away from my hands if I approach him too quickly (he is clipped, but flies amazingly).

I am not sure how to continue to train him or bond with him without knowing how to deal with his hand-phobia.

I realize how lucky I am that he is content to sit with me for hours, but he is not playful and seems to hate everything besides my face, and sitting in one spot preening all day.

He doesn't like treats, he doesn't like foods, he doesn't like toys, he is not inquisitive of the rest of his environment.

I'm okay if this is just his personality, but if there is anything I can do to help him be more confident with his surroundings and try to play or something.

Should I leave his wings to grow out? He flies so so well even without them, I feel like he should have the confidence from flying anyway.

Any advice would be appreciated, but I am happy that he is a velcro-bird for me 90% of the time, I just don't get the feeling that he is always happy since he doesn't play with toys, enjoy treats, or act inquisitive in any way. He only wants to be alone in his cage, or sitting on my shoulder.

I did teach him step-up myself, and he can say a few words. Because of his personality, I dont know if I should be more aggressive with his training, or if I should use the "mutual agreement" method and stop taking him out of the cage with my finger (i dont grab him, he steps up).

Sorry for the 10 page essay.
katepeth124 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 04:49 PM


 
4thebirds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Posts: 1,616
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 903 Times in 591 Posts
Rep Power: 17
             
When I saw this thread, I actually laughed out loud. Because that is exactly how parrotlets are, lol. Aggressive, skittish, and perfect, lol.

It actually sounds like you are describing my boy. I also got him older, not tame, and have had him about a year.

When you say he is aggressive to your hands, is it just when you try to get him out of his cage? Or even when he is out with you? The reason I ask is because my parrotlet if aggressive to my hands if it is happening in his cage or outside his cage near his food cups. Parrotlets are extremely territorial over things that are "theirs"-meaning the things they like which most often are their cage and food because as you mentioned-they don't really play and are not very inquisitive. Some may be, but mine isn't. He just sits around like yours. He does like climbing moving things like swinging ladders, orbits, boings, etc., and also ring his bells. That is the extent of playing unless you count chewing-he does like to chew on stuff. Sometimes I like that he is so calm because I can just relax with him...but seeing a active bird is entertaining too. Which is why I have a budgie and a linnie, lol.

About skittish, I think parrotlets from my experience are more sensitive to the slightest change then other small birds. Which means they notice things, budgies let's say might not, and then get scared of it. I think for both our parrotlets, this could also be in part due to lack of socialization to being out of the cage and all the household stuff for the first 2 years of their life. I am expecting it to get better with time, but also knowing that parrotlets see everything. Moving hands to quickly, again over head, it may be their instinct to flee because parrotlets are prey animals in the wild even to other birds due to their small size.

As far as wings, I don't think growing them out will change things but with his skittish personality could lead him to get killed or injured if he zoomed into something going full force because he was spooked.

I think being calm is most likely just his personality. But I would still continue working with him about the hands thing. My parrotlet does not charge my hands anymore when I put them in his cage, so working with him will work. Also, parrotlets are very smart and probably need more mental stimulation than just playing with some beads for hours (my budgie, lol). I taught my guy some tricks using a clicker and he picked up on it quick. You can also try some foraging cups in his cage with like a few sunflower seeds or a small piece of millet and then paper shreddings, timothy hay, etc. I have found that my parrotlet is more likely to try new things inside his cage. Then once it is familiar he will eat it outside the cage. You eating while he is with you will most likely peak his interest in it at as well.

Good luck.

Last edited by 4thebirds; 10-09-2013 at 04:55 PM.
4thebirds is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to 4thebirds For This Useful Post:
wyrinth (10-10-2013)
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 0
 
Thanks for the response.

He is aggressive towards my hands inside the cage, and skittish about them outside the cage. He lets me pet his feathers and his head, but he lowers his head down for me to do this, so I think its almost like a dominance thing.

I guess his personality is just very very calm, but he doesn't chew, or ring bells, or climb. The only time he moves aorund his cage at all is
1) to get his food, 2) to get his water, 3) to come out or beg to come out.
Otherwise he just sits, and does nothing, probably about 22 hours out of the day. He is out with my any time that I am home, when he is out he likes to sit and do nothing, or if I put him down on a perch too far away from me, he will beg for me to come pick him up.

I will just count myself lucky, that while he has some very minor behavioral issues, he is pretty attached to me. At least he likes to sit on me, a lot.

Thanks for the help. I don;t mind that he is calm, I just want to make sure he gets to live his life to the fullest.
katepeth124 is offline  
 
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-09-2013, 09:15 PM


 
4thebirds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Posts: 1,616
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 903 Times in 591 Posts
Rep Power: 17
             
Quote:
Originally Posted by katepeth124 View Post
Thanks for the response.

He is aggressive towards my hands inside the cage, and skittish about them outside the cage. He lets me pet his feathers and his head, but he lowers his head down for me to do this, so I think its almost like a dominance thing.

I guess his personality is just very very calm, but he doesn't chew, or ring bells, or climb. The only time he moves aorund his cage at all is
1) to get his food, 2) to get his water, 3) to come out or beg to come out.
Otherwise he just sits, and does nothing, probably about 22 hours out of the day. He is out with my any time that I am home, when he is out he likes to sit and do nothing, or if I put him down on a perch too far away from me, he will beg for me to come pick him up.

I will just count myself lucky, that while he has some very minor behavioral issues, he is pretty attached to me. At least he likes to sit on me, a lot.

Thanks for the help. I don;t mind that he is calm, I just want to make sure he gets to live his life to the fullest.
I found that when I got mine a bigger cage and positioned toys/perches just right as in he could climb from one thing to the next, he then began doing those things mentioned above. Before that he'd just sit there..maybe try that? They are like the green eggs and ham dilemma...they don't like here but maybe there lol

Oh my parrotlet lowers his head too..I never thought of it as dominance....more so like can you make sure and get this spot --oh and that spot too. I think it is more about hands coming at them in their safe zone.

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Owned by & slave to: Oliver, Gemma, Cozette, & the English Budgie Crew

Last edited by 4thebirds; 10-10-2013 at 01:29 PM.
4thebirds is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to 4thebirds For This Useful Post:
gemini1 (10-11-2013)
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 03:48 AM



 
catalinadee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,637
Thanks: 1,593
Thanked 2,007 Times in 1,575 Posts
Rep Power: 99
                     
I would personally go with the 'mutual agreement' training. Try target training too. I never touch my birds on or in their cages! They have to come to me. Been bitten waaaaaay too many times for that

Some birds simply won't play, but you've gotta try everything until you find something he will love

I would leave him flighted, for confidence. If you use target training you can teach him recall. That will get him away from his cage without you having to go in
catalinadee is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to catalinadee For This Useful Post:
wyrinth (10-10-2013)
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 08:34 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 237
Thanks: 48
Thanked 139 Times in 111 Posts
Rep Power: 6
 
Interesting....a parrotlet who doesn't like to explore the inside of shirts or other dark nooks and crannies??? Maybe because my parrotlet was a girl...she used to love to explore pockets and old shirts. I had a whole wardrobe of "parrotlet-lace" clothes where she had chewed out unique designs.

I had a special drawer in the kitchen that was hers. I had it propped open a bit so she could slip in and out. Inside were all kinds of things she could shred and hide in. She would play for hours in the drawer...and the sounds she made were hilarious.

I remember she liked swinging on her swing. Does your parrotlet have a swing?


M-Nature and her feathered flock:
Lucy Linnie from Tribe of the Lineola
Vivian Linnie from Birds4Alice
JJ the Australian Red Rump (adopted)
Goldie the Australian Red Rump (adopted)
RIP Lilly Peepers
M-Nature is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to M-Nature For This Useful Post:
gemini1 (10-11-2013)
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 0
 
Thanks for the response.

He has a swing, several toys and a tent. Hates them alll.

I was really focusing on his behavior today when we were playing and I think this is just his demeanor because I realized he is DEFINITELY NOT skittish or scared. I know he isn't afraid of his toys or swing because he will shake them a bit when he wants my attention.

He seems a touch more cage aggressive then he was when i first got him,but reading your guys' stories helped me realize that's probably just because it's his home now.

I'm just grateful that he's obedient, never bites , very very affectionate and pretty brave now that I thnk about it.
Hopefully one day I will bring home the right toy for him, but he just has such a mellow temperament.

Edit: also since he wasn't hand tame or trained when I got him I'm pretty proud of my progress with him, he trusts me to preen him whenever I want. I was feeling a bit frustrated until I came one this site and got all your feedback.

Thanks so much

Last edited by katepeth124; 10-10-2013 at 08:53 PM.
katepeth124 is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katepeth124 For This Useful Post:
4thebirds (10-10-2013), gemini1 (10-11-2013), M-Nature (10-11-2013), wyrinth (10-14-2013)
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 09:08 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 0
 
One other note: personality change and training

Since I first made this post I made a concerted effort to approach my bird more on his terms than mine and have had instant luck.
Literally all I've done is approach him just a little more slowly and calmly and he is actually much more accepting of my hands being near him now.

He is so smart and adapts to these things so quickly. He shows no signs of skittishness at all when I am a bit more respectful when I ask him to step up (which he does obediently even when I can tell he doesn't want to)
He has also stopped being aggressive towards my hands if I am a bit more slow with him.

So yay! He still does not act curious about toys or food, but maybe he's just playing it cool
katepeth124 is offline  
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 09:17 PM


 
4thebirds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Posts: 1,616
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 903 Times in 591 Posts
Rep Power: 17
             
Quote:
Originally Posted by katepeth124 View Post
Thanks for the response.

He has a swing, several toys and a tent. Hates them alll.

I was really focusing on his behavior today when we were playing and I think this is just his demeanor because I realized he is DEFINITELY NOT skittish or scared. I know he isn't afraid of his toys or swing because he will shake them a bit when he wants my attention.

He seems a touch more cage aggressive then he was when i first got him,but reading your guys' stories helped me realize that's probably just because it's his home now.

I'm just grateful that he's obedient, never bites , very very affectionate and pretty brave now that I thnk about it.
Hopefully one day I will bring home the right toy for him, but he just has such a mellow temperament.

Edit: also since he wasn't hand tame or trained when I got him I'm pretty proud of my progress with him, he trusts me to preen him whenever I want. I was feeling a bit frustrated until I came one this site and got all your feedback.

Thanks so much
Yes it is a lot of hard work taming any adult, let alone a parrotlet. I feel the same way. You should be proud of yourself and him because this whole experience really made him muster up all the courage he had.

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Owned by & slave to: Oliver, Gemma, Cozette, & the English Budgie Crew
4thebirds is offline  
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 02:29 AM



 
catalinadee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 17,637
Thanks: 1,593
Thanked 2,007 Times in 1,575 Posts
Rep Power: 99
                     
You've come really far with him! I'd be proud if I were you
catalinadee is offline  
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 06:59 AM


 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,245
Thanks: 325
Thanked 620 Times in 487 Posts
Rep Power: 33
                     
My parrotlet is not afraid of hands, but he needs to be approached slowly also or he will take a chunk out... It is rare for him to step up with no nip at all. He is a snotty little fella... But he loves his budgie girlfriend and is a happy little chatterbox and we are happy with him the way he is... He also rarely plays with toys, but he does love his treats of hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds or safflower seeds. Your doing very good with yours in my opinion!
ParrotletsRock is offline  
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 0
 
parrotletsrock:

thanks for the encouragement, he rarely nips when he steps up as long as I do not startle him or come up too quickly. If we are in a situation where I feel like I have to pick him up quickly, he still steps up, but I get a relatively gentle nip - I think just to help him with balance.

He bites my finger (he's never bit me anywehre else since the first week I got him) spitefully sometimes, but its kind of funny and it doesnt hurt enough to get a reaction out of me.

He only bites to make me bleed when I know that I've done something wrong, so I can't fault him for those rare occations.

My parrotlet is even disinterested in millet, but if I offer it to him when hes hungry he'll eat it. I've gotten him to eat plums (he will actually take a bite out of a whole plum if I hold it up for him), but he doesn;t get excited and chow down, just takes a few little bites.

The only thing he ever seemed to want to eat was this mango salso (extrememly spicy with tons of jalapenos in it) that I made for my friends. I did not want him to eat it (wasn't sure if all the ingredients were safe, etc,) and I did NOT offer it to him. I swear he must have smelled it because he jumped right in the bowl and went to town before i grabbed him out. Haha I've been trying for months to get a reaction like that out of him again, he was so excited.
katepeth124 is offline  
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 08:07 AM


 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,245
Thanks: 325
Thanked 620 Times in 487 Posts
Rep Power: 33
                     
Maybe he would like jalapeņos.... Birds can eat the spiciest of peppers because they don't have the receptors for heat the way mammals do... Give him seeds and all... My p'let loves him some pepper seeds... Hubby feeds him the real spicy ones.. I don't do hot...lol so he gets the tame mild bell pepper seeds from me... He loves them all! You can also make him his own spicy salsa... Just don't use any sugar, salt or oils... No avocado ... No onion or garlic... If unsure of any other ingredients come ask... Some one will be sure to tell you. If you can get hold of some hemp seeds in the shell try him on those... All 8 of my birds go nuts for them... My let loves chia seeds also... More than the other birds... They are very tiny... About the same size as poppy seeds, you can find them in the bulk section of the grocery stores, or in the health food section.

Last edited by ParrotletsRock; 10-11-2013 at 08:12 AM.
ParrotletsRock is offline  
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 0
 
I will try jalapenos agian with him, He doesn't care for plain bell peppers.

I do know all the foods he can and can't have, I just meant that since I was cooking People-Food I didn't really pay attention to the ingreidients, and just threw in whatever I wanted to eat. I will only feed him foods that I am sure are safe, so if I made food just for ME to eat, then I assume it is not safe for him just incase.
katepeth124 is offline  
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 08:57 AM


 
4thebirds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Posts: 1,616
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 903 Times in 591 Posts
Rep Power: 17
             
Quote:
Originally Posted by katepeth124 View Post
I will try jalapenos agian with him, He doesn't care for plain bell peppers.

I do know all the foods he can and can't have, I just meant that since I was cooking People-Food I didn't really pay attention to the ingredients, and just threw in whatever I wanted to eat. I will only feed him foods that I am sure are safe, so if I made food just for ME to eat, then I assume it is not safe for him just incase.
It took me several months of presenting food different ways for him to try it. Now he chows down. He is the best eater of fresh food of all my birds....switched from seed/sun flower junkie. What finally worked...I bought a nice food processer for cheap off of amazon warehouse deals. I chop two veggies per week. At the end of the week, I make another two with different veggies. One for morning and one for evening. I put a tbsp of seed to peak interest. At first they try just eating the seed, but inevitably taste the veggies and like it. I use peppers, bok choy, turnip, zuccini, squash, kale, etc.

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Owned by & slave to: Oliver, Gemma, Cozette, & the English Budgie Crew
4thebirds is offline  
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 0
 
Ok I'll try that, I haven't done a veggie blend for him. Let you know how it goes!
katepeth124 is offline  
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 09:41 AM


 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,245
Thanks: 325
Thanked 620 Times in 487 Posts
Rep Power: 33
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by katepeth124 View Post
I will try jalapenos agian with him, He doesn't care for plain bell peppers.

I do know all the foods he can and can't have, I just meant that since I was cooking People-Food I didn't really pay attention to the ingreidients, and just threw in whatever I wanted to eat. I will only feed him foods that I am sure are safe, so if I made food just for ME to eat, then I assume it is not safe for him just incase.
Oh ok... Sometimes it's hard to know exactly how much knowledge the poster has... I didn't mean to treat you like a novice. Have you tried giving him cooked foods? Every morning my flock gets a bowl of mixed cooked rices ( I buy a blend of 3-5 different kinds), cooked couscous, cooked quinoa, cooked barley, cooked pasta, minced fresh or frozen veggies, kelp powder also any or all of the following may or may not be added, chia seeds, flax seed oil, sprouted seeds ( this morning was popcorn sprouts ) minced nuts ( once in a while as a treat), spices such as cinnamon, oregano, Italian spice mix etc. my birds are all up waiting for this at 7-8 am... They start yelling for it as soon as they see me in the am...lol you can start with just one or two ingredients and then as he accepts them, start adding more and more good stuff to it.
ParrotletsRock is offline  
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 0
 
No problem, I just wanted to let you know that I researched dangerous foods before taking him home, just to be safe. Besides the usual, wanted to see if there was anything specific to parrotlets thats dangerous, I mean.

I have mostly given him raw fruits and veggies more than cooked food. I've done cooked eggs, which he hated. So that's one reason why I want to try some blended veggies as you suggested. It is very cute how he will eat right off of a plum though, even when its twice his size.

One time he ate a tomato, garlic, tofu pasta I made for MYSELF. Since he is normally not interested in foods, i was again surprised but he wanted it and grabbed some right off my fork. That scared me.

I will have to try something else pasta based too i guess.

It's never occured to me to really cook food for him, but the more I am thiking about it and listening to your suggestions, it seems like that is what he would want the most.
katepeth124 is offline  
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 10:28 AM


 
4thebirds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Posts: 1,616
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 903 Times in 591 Posts
Rep Power: 17
             
Quote:
Originally Posted by katepeth124 View Post
No problem, I just wanted to let you know that I researched dangerous foods before taking him home, just to be safe. Besides the usual, wanted to see if there was anything specific to parrotlets thats dangerous, I mean.

I have mostly given him raw fruits and veggies more than cooked food. I've done cooked eggs, which he hated. So that's one reason why I want to try some blended veggies as you suggested. It is very cute how he will eat right off of a plum though, even when its twice his size.

One time he ate a tomato, garlic, tofu pasta I made for MYSELF. Since he is normally not interested in foods, i was again surprised but he wanted it and grabbed some right off my fork. That scared me.

I will have to try something else pasta based too i guess.

It's never occured to me to really cook food for him, but the more I am thiking about it and listening to your suggestions, it seems like that is what he would want the most.
Yes, sometimes I throw in some brown rice or quinoa etc., into the evening veggie mix. If you don't have time to cook it, you can get the little bowls that you just pop in the mic for like a dollar from the grocery store. Freeze the leftovers in small containers and then leave it to thaw when the other runs out.

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Owned by & slave to: Oliver, Gemma, Cozette, & the English Budgie Crew
4thebirds is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to 4thebirds For This Useful Post:
katepeth124 (10-11-2013)
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 10-11-2013, 10:37 AM


 
4thebirds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Posts: 1,616
Thanks: 1,109
Thanked 903 Times in 591 Posts
Rep Power: 17
             
Btw, these are my parrotlets 2 favorite toys. This lady is on this forum too, she is awesome.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/15953695...cat_gallery_23

http://www.etsy.com/listing/16180593...cat_gallery_20

Here is a pic of him with both:



"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Owned by & slave to: Oliver, Gemma, Cozette, & the English Budgie Crew

Last edited by 4thebirds; 10-11-2013 at 10:39 AM.
4thebirds is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to 4thebirds For This Useful Post:
wyrinth (10-14-2013)
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Talk Parrots Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome