Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Mr Peepers 
#1 ·
Hello all. I have been visiting this site for about a year now and have finally registered. I am not really sure what to say here, perhaps I should start with myself and then my birds. I am a young adult who was raised with budgies and cockatiels. We had dogs, cats, fish and rabbits. I am sure I am missing some other pets but the birds were always my favourite. It may have something to do with my love of flight. I wanted to be a skydiver at an early age and now have hundreds of jumps, that dovetailed into me getting my pilots license and buying my first plane. As such when it came time to get my first pet as an adult I found myself a parrotlet and named him Humphrey Bogart. He seems to be the classic parrotlet with attitude for days. He is the first parrot for my partner and she loves him so much we got two more birds. This time it was to TAGs from the local shelter. They are named Statler and Waldorf. Statler is blind in one eye and can't see so well out of the other so he is easily scared. Waldorf is a picker who may be evil and seems to know I will love him anyway.
Anyway thats me and my monsters. Thank you for reading and having me in your forums.
Grizz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.