Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from Texas!

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  hyacinthalex 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,Its a pleasure to join your wonderful site.

My name is April and I have been owned by birds for a little over 4 years now. I got my first bird Nala{GCC} just days after my 16th birthday,she turned 5 this past Dec and is a rehome. I got her just a day before she turned a year old.

She is my best friend and I couldnt imagine my life without,she has changed it for the better and I will forever be grateful.

Almost 2 years ago,I adopted a male Sun Conure off of CL. I was told he was 6 years old and hadnt been interacted with much in the last few years,I didnt know what to expect but I got the best deal in the world. I named him Simba to go with my Lion King them and he bonded to me right away and is my little shadow,he follows around like a puppy and is always happy to just relax on my shoulder and chill with me. He will be 8 years old come July 5th.

I am also the proud owner of the most wonderful Shih-Tzu that a girl could ask for,her name is Pennylane and she has been my best friend and secret teller for almost 10 years,I bottle feed her after her mother Coco rejected her and I was the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes,so she bonded to me right away and its been the best thing to ever happen to me. I dont know what I would do without her,she is truely my heart.
And what everyone was hoping for here's some pics of my babies.

Simba~

and my Nala baby

and the beautiful Pennylane~

See less See more
#5 ·
:welcome4: Thank you for sharing great pictures of your beautiful animals.

#11 ·
Welcome to the forum. Your fids and dog are beautiful. Thanks for the pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.