Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody going on holiday/vacation this year?

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Mezza 
#1 ·
I love travelling so I thought I would make a thread asking you lot if you had any plans to go away this year :D

Me and my fiancé are going to Amsterdam for 4 days on the 23rd of June and I cannot wait! I haven't been before and it sure is going to be an experience. I'm verrrrrry excited/terrified :lol:

So, where you all off to?

#2 ·
Probably my backyard. I used all my vacation time,but that's okay, I live in Florida, so its vacation practically every day!:beach: Excited for you and your trip to Amsterdam!

#3 ·
Thank you! I used to spend about a month a year in Davenport, don't know if that's local to you or not. I love it there, but I have stopped going with my family as I've grown apart from them. I will take my fiancé when we can afford it, he needs to experience it :D

#4 ·
I live on the gulf coast near Tampa. Davenport is in the center of the state, but not too far. It looks like a beautiful city. (I had to Google it to see where it was) :eek:

#5 ·
I have been to Tampa :) And Davenport is very nice :D

#6 ·
I love Florida. :) Although that's the only place my family and I vacation, except for Hilton Head, South Carolina. My parents and brother and sister went to Hilton Head for vacation on spring break, I didn't go though because I had to work. So I think it will be a while before I vacation again. I'm hoping Daisy's next vacation will be to Ohio (me)! For those of you who don't know, she is literally my best girl-friend. She's awesome, guys. ;)

#7 ·
I am on vacation right now! But the only reason is because my Spouse is away on training with the Military and I didn't want to be stuck at home by myself, lol. So I came home to BC to visit Family and Friends. :)
Our next vacay will be in June when Mike gets home and we'll be coming back here again and hopefully going to the Sunshine Coast (BC) to relax on the beach!

#8 ·
Haha Abby!

I don't blame you Kayla, I can't be left alone for more than an hour without freaking out so I can't even begin to imagine what it's like

#10 ·
That's awful :( mine has been good since I started work. I still have blips though. Do you find it to also be at home with your anxiety? Mine makes me want to crawl up the walls! I can't stand being on my own because I panic, but then I panic when I'm with other people!

#12 ·
England is a tiny place and I still only hang out with my fiance :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.