Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Introducing our new BTM

6K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  Cal 
#1 ·
See less See more
#7 ·
Oh my gosh congratulations! They're one of my favourite macaw species :D Please do keep posting photos of her, I'd love to see more and hear all about her :)

Reactions: thekarens
#16 ·
Such a pretty bird. I googled btm, but the pictures are confusing...are they macaw sized (b&g, scarlet, gw) or are they much smaller?

#17 ·
Sorry to keep answering the questions for you Karen :lol:

Anna, they're a large macaw, not a mini macaw :) Just a bit smaller than a blue and gold!

#18 ·
LOL, I appreciate you answering them. They are a tad bigger than red fronted and a tad smaller than blue and gold. Though ours is on the petite side. Took her to the vet today and she weighed in at 591.

Here's a pic of her asleep in the crook of my left hand. I'm using my right hand looking down to take a pic.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#24 ·
Hi Karen, I have visited with you before on another bird site a few months ago. Your BTM girl is adorable. :lovehearts: Since this is an old thread, did you finally come up with a name for your Fabie?

I dont know if you remember, I was waiting at the time for my BTM to be weaned so I could bring him home. Well this Saturday is the day! My Kachina Raye Skybird comes home to meet his flock, his brothers & sisters in feathered splender. :blue throat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.