Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photoshoots

4K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  lperry82 
#1 ·
I only really take pictures of animals, not really people. I thought I would give it a go anyways. I was really happy with the results. My friend needed some photos taken for college, so I promised I'd do it, however it looked so much cooler (no pun intended) in the snow :biggrin5:

And here's one I took earlier in 2011 (just the one photo, I took hundreds!) of another friend. I think I have improved!

Just thought I'd share :giggle:

See less See more
#3 ·
They are edits yeah, I was using my camera from quite far away so I used focal softening in 1 and 2 to help out a little. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing wrong with the originals, I just like to enhance the images to make them look a little more vibrant. I think a lot of people edit. It's hard to get stuff like that with just the camera. I mean the lighting and everything is crazy. I really love the lighting in picture #2, it's the only one that I didn't use the flash on :D

and the one of Jess at the bottom I really liked too :)

Thank you though!

#5 ·
Thank you :D yeah we were freezing! The snow was real deep in the woods. I had to laugh at Becki though. She's trekked up their wrapped up and then had to wear that. The shoot was about half an hour so it wasn't too bad. But you can't tell me you wouldn't be cold if you had to stand in heels in the snow :lol:

I had my wellies on up to my knees, shorts and the thickest tights imaginable, two tops, a hoody and my big coat :giggle:

#7 ·
Yeah, sometimes I wish I could just be a guy for the day and relax for once rather than pithering around worrying how I look compared to other girls :giggle:

#10 ·
Psh, just do it anyways! I lived in Palm Beach and still couldn't give a crap unless I was going somewhere nice :giggle: and I still got flirted with, especially at the college! I never wear makeup, wear whatever is around the house, so usually babydoll cut t-shirt and jeans. It's all about how you wear it :yesnod: Wear that cozy t-shirt, comfy jeans and flip flops, but work it and walk like you don't give a crap about what others think and you still look good! :wink: :rofl: At least, that's what I swear by! Besides, people are always gonna judge you no matter what you wear or how good you look, so just do whatever you want lol

#8 ·
It depends on where you live when comparing looks. If you're in Stourbridge, Halesowen and up to Quinton then looks is quite important. If you're in Tipton, Old Hill, Cradley, Netherton, Dudley and surroundings looks is the last concern. :XD:

#9 ·
Hahaha that is so true! I used to live right next to Netherton just by the saltwells woods :) horrible it was! XD

#11 ·
I like your thinking Jenny! I used to wear my 24 inch blue extensions, a ton of make up and the most over the top clothes for college. Now I wear black polo shirts, black tights and some shorts with some vans :biggrin5: and no make up hardly. I gave up. But I am however one of those people that looks at my self and goes ewww :lol: for the last two weeks I haven't been in college (really sick) and for the first week I didn't go out. I literally slobbed around in a pair of Jacks spongebob pajama bottoms and a giant over sized t-shirt with my hair tied up :eek:

#13 ·
:( I'm gunna shuffle away now in my slob clothes

#15 · (Edited)
I have Geisha tattoo'd on the back of my neck ironically :giggle:

and thank you very much! I've got back to dark brown hair now as we speak... more natural. I've always wanted to look asian, I think they're really pretty :biggrin5:

#16 ·
After the blue I attempted to dye my hair more of a natural red. Didn't really like it though :( (none of these are edited or anything, just straight off my iPod)

And just like an hour ago I did my hair brown. But it came out virtually black anyways :rolleyes:

#20 ·
It will look good! You can pull off anything :D

#21 ·
I don't know about all that, haha! Blonde looked better than I thought it would. The only other colors I've dealt with are black and a few shades of brown. And "pumpkin head," as my brother called my hair my first attempt at bleaching.
If I wasn't trying to get a job, then I would try a very pale light pink. I think that would be fun!

#22 ·
I've been that pink before :biggrin5: well when I had my two tone black it was that pink. I don't think there's a colour I haven't done except for orange now :rolleyes: definitely going back to turquoise eventually

#23 ·
I love pink I had it for years when I was in high school, it was such a fun color.
My hubby had a turquoise mohawk for awhile they said he looked like a peacock. Now his mohawk is just plan jane brown, I think he should dye it pink but he says no:(

#24 ·
Hehe my hair colour was called peacock. I loved it haha! But my hair was getting really damaged with the bleaching so it gets a rest until the end of this year :( I think he should dye it pink :D

#26 ·
Great pics Daisy :biggrin5:

My hair is kind of multicoloured at the moment lol as the colour runs when i washed my hair
i have stargazer magneta waiting to put on top of my red.
I did put pillarbox red on but i think its too dark and i also have midnight blue which i like

#27 ·
That sounds awesome! Pillarbox is wicked... it's like really red! The best red by Directions is definitely poppy red :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.