Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I got her!

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  KTyne 
#1 ·
I picked up my new Leopard Gecko, Gaia, today! :D :D :D
She is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love her. :lovehearts: She is smaller than I thought she would be and is so freaking adorable!
When I met up with her breeder she came into my vehicle and talked to me and explained things for a bit and I held my new little girl the whole time and she's such a little sweety.

I will have to get you guys some photos in a little bit!

I think I'm in love!! :lovehearts::lovehearts:

#4 ·
Awww she's super cute. Leopard geckos are tiny huh? I thought they were pretty small anyways :lol: congratulations!

#9 ·
I never wanted a Gecko before because I thought they were boring pets since the ones in the pet stores were always sleeping or hiding. Boy was I proven wrong! When I met a friend of mine's Leopard Gecko and she BEGGED to be let out of her tank and she was so sweet. Want one ever since! :D You should get one. ;)

I love all the green and brown anoles you see! Especially when they're doing their threat display to other males. Very pretty!
Anoles are pretty! I love Chameleons too! I just don't know if I would want a pet that is more look and don't touch. :p

Ohhh!! Gaia is GORGEOUS!!! I'm not a lizard fan (I ran out of the hotel when I saw one in New Delhi and started screaming :giggle:) :eek: but she is VERY pretty :)
Thank-youu! :D Haha, that's funny. :p You shouldn't be afraid of them, you are so much bigger!! :giggle:Although I guess it's the same with spiders, you can just squish them but I'm terrified of them!

#7 ·
I love all the green and brown anoles you see! Especially when they're doing their threat display to other males. Very pretty!

#11 ·
Lol, really?!?!?! They creep me out and I'm terrified of them! If they are TINY TINY TINY baby spiders and there is only one or two then I'm usually fine but if they are adults or there are a ton of babies all in one place I run, hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.