lol thats okay russ loves goats milk and cheese I give it to him because theres almost no lactose in goats product even lactose intolerant people can have goats product alot of times
Well what kinda harness do you have?
i use the aviator harness
it's going to be harder of course cause hes six but its still very doable.
So you prolly know youll have to get him very used to have his wings touched as you kinda have to man handle them.
After your conure has good trust in you you can begin you want to make sure he trusts you before or it can ruin the bond.
So i get my birds used to the aviator in steps
1) let the bird play with the harness(no real nibbling but let them get used to it)
2) now try putting the harness so its just touching or its on top of the bird give alot of scritches to let him know harness is a good thing dont go to the next step till he is comfortable enough to be scritched
3) now put the head piece on give em lotsa scritches and treats let him get used to it, you can take it off and put it on a couple times till he doesnt mind
4) nows the hard part. This is why you need him to be really used to touching the wings, so now slowly dip the wings in you dont need to open the wing just widen the girth and bpull it in
5) other wing
6)now tigthen and presto
7) try to distract him from chewing the harness
8)take him outside and sit down dold the harness and him close itll take awhile for him to absorb
Well i hope this helps good luck