Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awww cute Chalkie

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Osprey 
#1 ·
Chalkie is so cute, especially when he gets real angry at wearing a tail bell and tries to preen it off :lol:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s44A4GEDqKE&feature=plcp&context=C4bfd936VDvjVQa1PpcFNfY7wGfq2o3TzQqdMh7QG53rOedJhQySA="]Chalkie hates bells - YouTube[/nomedia]

#3 ·
They often do it when they're happy but he was doing it to ring it LOL, I posted vids on how to tie the falconers knot and how to attach jesses to the swivel and leash if you wanna check them out :thumbsup:

#5 ·
#8 ·
I think it was a neighbours lawnmower and somebodies bike going past the front of the house. They're SO noisy. At first I thought you meant Chalkie's grumbles :lol: You can hear my cockatiels (well three of them anyways).

In the background of this you can hear my mass of budgies and my two canaries having a song war :rolleyes:
Haha I was going to guess lawnmower. :lol: Well, I think I was referring to the sounds he was making.

Song war, that's a good one. :p

#7 ·
I would've thought most people would be able to tell why a bird of prey wears a bell, but I guess I'm wrong because I'm asked it every day :lol: basically it is just to aid you in fiding the bird. For instance, if I were to fly Chalkie in the woods but he had gone out of sight, I would know he was still close because I would hear his bell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.