Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedding Talk!

4K views 30 replies 9 participants last post by  MeghanNichol 
#1 ·
As most of you know.. I am getting married! I went today to get my dress fitted (getting it done early so I can ship it to our wedding location)! Obviously you guys can't be at my wedding, even though that would be awesome, so I figured I would share some pictures from today! The 2nd picture makes me laugh.. Can you tell reality is setting in and I'm getting nervous?! My facial expression is like "Oh my.. This is really happening!" :rofl:

I also thought it would be SO cool to see wedding pictures from other members on here! I love love love anything that has to do with wedding so please share! If you aren't married yet, I would love to see couple photos if you have a significant other! :lovehearts: This should be fun!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh my gosh! That dress is STUNNING! I wish I had pics to share, but I am not getting married for a while haha. I do have some of me and Jack though, will post them tonight :)

#5 ·
Very beautiful dress. I got married on Halloween in 09. We had a costume wedding it was so fun. My hubby and I dressed up like dead bride and groom with old English style suit and dress. I will have to load some pics up.

#10 ·
I'll make a note to scan them.
I got married in a sugar mill in Barbados 12 yrs ago this May.
Also got a recent pic from Hubby Xmas do.
I'm terrible at posting pics!

Your dress is amazing.
It looks as though it was made for you.
Are you having a big white wedding?

#11 · (Edited)
Yay! Can't wait to see your pictures!
Thank you :biggrin5:
I'm having a decent size wedding, no more than 150 people. I'm going with relaxed "antique" fall colors (spice, pale orange, lavender, yellow, raspberry, ivory, and pewter). It's going to have a very Victorian eclectic feel. Hopefully it will be beautiful!

#13 ·
Woops, forgot about this!

Here's me and Jack (not a great picture of him though :lol:)

#17 ·
My hair is naturally black but I had to dye my blues out :( I'm going two tone again before my birthday :thumbsup: in pictures my top lip doesn't exist, it's not THAT thin I promise. I don't find my self pretty at all, but thank you! I LOVE those glasses. They're hello kitty and I got them from Comicon two weeks ago :giggle:

#18 ·
Whatever! You are super pretty! I personally think pale is the new tan.. The girls that look like they've spent too much time in the tanning bed and a bag of doritos is NOT attractive. More and more girls are giving up the tan for being pale :thumbsup: I think it is because of the vampire craze our generation is currently in! Oh and I LOVE your glasses! You guys make an adorable couple!!

#24 ·
You guys are such a cute couple too! Hehe, that's the name of the colour of my foundation, ivory wasn't pale enough :( I'm not into the vampire craze but I am however reading twilight at the moment, nearly finished the first book. I read the first book before but never carried on. Saw the first two films and wasn't impressed :p That photo of Jack does not do him any justice, but I don't look horrific so that's all that matters :lol:

#26 ·
I am really enjoying the books, do beautifully written and you can really picture it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.