Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grisi

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Osprey 
#1 ·
My baby Grisi flew away from me about 6 years ago. I don't now where she is... and I'm starting to think she's dead... I miss her a lot. I posted a message on 911ParrotAlert to see if anyone would reply... hope they do... :cryin::cryin: Everyday, I wish I could have found her...

Anyway, here are some pics. I know, I don't have very many sadly...

See less See more
#2 ·
She's beautiful, Michelle. I know it's been a while, but don't give up hope. Someone may have found her and given her a wonderful home, not knowing she was yours or somehow unable to find you. You'd be surprised just how far away they can fly. :hug: I hope you two get reunited someday!

#4 ·
What a beautiful dusky conure. They are wonderful birds. I think not knowing is very, very hard. Wish I could give you some comfort.

#6 ·
When my younger son, who is older than you are, was a baby, and for several years, we had a dusky conure. She was wonderful. They are very special to me, too. I couldn't get another one later because I was always afraid it wouldn't be just like she was, and I would be comparing them, which wouldn't be fair to a new bird.

Feel free to talk about her any time you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.