Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my Parrot Club had their Annual Show. I had 6 of my babies in the show, all of whom I hand raised. Unfortunately we did not have any competition in the Cockatoo Class but my Galah (Rose Breasted Cockatoo) won Champion Cockatoo Cock and my beautiful Charlie won Champion Cockatoo Hen. But I am very very proud of my Alexandrines. There were 3 in the male Alexandrine Class and my 2 boys got both 1st and 2nd. Then they went up for Champion Foreign. Against Yeti was a Plum Head and a Kakariki. And my lovely boy won Champion Foreign in his very first show. I am so proud of him. And yes here are pictures.

Galah

Charlie

Yeti the Alexandrine

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
congratulations :D

·
Registered
993 Posts
of course your birds would win kate there all so beautiful

·
Registered
623 Posts
Congrats

All beautiful birds! Is it me or do the ones with the trophy sitting by them look sort of proud?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you Jessie, Jess, Shelly and Lindsey.

Funny you should say than Shelly. Yeti is the Alexandrine and his brother is Yowie. They won 1st and 2nd. I knew Yowie was the image of his father Baby Bird. If Baby Bird didn't win in a show he would attack his perch. Yowie did the same thing when he came 2nd to his brother. It was their first show so they did very very well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.