Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
181 - 200 of 218 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
16C feels like its 15C, its SUNNY! But cool ... and I love it! It's like Spring ... all over again!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
19C feels like 19C .... its still on the cool side and that's fine .... its suppose to get up to 25C today and then the rain will sneak in for the next 5 days or so. I will believe it when I see it. The weather network LOVES to lie to me ... us.

Enjoy yer day!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
20C feels like 21C and a little hoooomid. It's raining. It feels cool .... I don't mind it. It's suppose to rain all day maybe I will nap all day.

MAYBE .....

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
18C feels like 25C ... 100% hoooooooomidity and rain rain rain. There was lightning flashes earlier but no booms and bams and really really intense bright flashes. I WANTED BOOMS!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
23C feels like 28C ... a very HOOOOMID 28C ... sucks to be me. We are experiencing blue-ish skies with some white fluffy clouds then some gray skies with some dirty gray fluffy-ish clouds. It's suppose to hit rain later today and deluge us with fat rain drops and gray skies and maybe continue overnight.

There might even be ......... <--- this is lightning?
Forgive me for not posting a smiley of thunder .... but there ain't one.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
23C SUNNY .... feels like 30C .... it rained last night. HOOMID ... yes it is in the 80% .... and wind gusts? Yup ... got those real bad at the 56 gusty mph range. It's a lovely day out there if you can stand still ... my coffee blew outta my mug. It blew right over the rim with the wind. My tee shirt almost went over my head and that woulda been a laugh.

I saw my 86 yr old something neighbor have a scream and laugh as her night dress and housecoat went up over here neck area ... she flashed us all on the back side of our street. She laughed hysterically .... I ran and hid behind a tree.

Fred my neighbor said, "well that's something I will never unsee." Could have been worse ..... nightmare fuel.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
HOLY CRAP! It's cold out ... 14C feels like 13C ... its sunny but COLD! I actually don't mind it I like the cool. I'm just surprised because we were up in the mid 30C yesterday. Sweaty and humid with off and on showers. Bizarre weather ...

I will write more when my fingers warm up.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
19C .... 19C.... perfectly sunny with the slightest of a breeze and it might get up to 21C today.

Lazy hazy gummy dayz of Summa is HERE! I love days like this ....

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
22C feels like 25C .... OVERCAST and dull. I guess it will have to do.
Rain be a comin this afternoon.

I hope there is tunda and litnin! I love a free noisy show from Ma Nature!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
It's dull gray and overcast today and HOOOOOOMID! It's 28C but feels like 37C more thunder storms are expected all day.

YAY! perfect weekend weather right??????????????

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
UGH .... summa is here. It's 27C and feels like its 33C ... its only going to get worse. We will have lovely sunshine for a few hours today and then it will hide all that sun behind heavy dark overcast clouds. How LOVeLY! ....

Can I go back to bed now?

My week ahead looks promising don't ya think?

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
UGH .... 28C feels like 39C. UGH UGH UGH UGH. It's hoomid too in the 90's ... we had a little rain overnight and there is lotsa rain expected this afternoon into the evening.

It's gonna be an ugly day. 😓 ☔

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·
28C feels like 39C ... its sunny with no rain due till later tonight complete with tunda and litnin! Woo Hoo .... I love a free light show ala Mudda Nature! We are in an Extreme Heat Warning and cooling centers are set up everywhere in the city. Its expected to get up to 34C later today ... which is almost 94F .... funny I thought it would be much hotter then 94F.

I'm livin lavita loco inside .... its cool in here and I have BEERSICLES!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
27C feels like 35C ... its dark and overcast with rain due for the afternoon.

I feel like my brain is melting from the heat .... UGH! 🥵🥴💥

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 ·
21C feels like 24C and its overcastish ... we are suppose to have rain all afternoon and evening which kinda puts a damper on a BBQ or eating outdoors on Canada Day.

I do like fireworks and enjoy a good show but its not the same when you watch in the rain. I hope it clears up later but I do like rain and thunder and lightning so I hope it pours too!

Happy Canada Day eh!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
ITS COLD .... its 17C ... it feels like 17C. There is a cold breeze and a little bit of sunshine for a while. The rain is due later and the day will be MEH.

I can deal with Meh .... I like MEH!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #198 ·
22C feels like 25C .. its sunny and bright and there is a lovely breeze blowing. It's a lovey day and I think our evil heat wave has left for a while. YAY!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #199 ·
21C feels like 24C ... its sunny its going up to 30C today. Just what I want and need. HEAT. NOT.

It might rain later tonight. Might ... which means it will be horrid and humid tomorrow. I will hope for snow!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
27C feels like 33C ... its sunny. It's going to be a brain melting kind of day. I don't mind ... I have BEERSICLES!

181 - 200 of 218 Posts