Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
201 - 218 of 218 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
UGH ... its a rainy gray day. It's currently 27C but feels like 37C ... It's suppose to hit the 40C mark later. I guess I will need more beersicles. LOTS AND LOTS of BEERSICLES.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
24C feels like 32C ... there is no wind, no breeze, no air! It's hot hazy hooooomid and there is the threat of THUNDA STORMS and RAIN a comin!

BRING IT ... and some snow too. Let's make it an interdastin day!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
The weather network is LYING to me ... and everyone else here. They say its 19C feels like 20C ... they are lying. It feels like 35C and its gray and overcast and raining and sooooooooo hoooooomid I could DIE! Humidity is at 97% and it feels like higher .... I am melting and my nose is running from allergy's and I am miserable. But .............. I have beersicles so I will Survive.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
18C feels like 18C ... its muggy and damp and has been raining 40 days and 40 nights ..... or is it 40 hours? Yeah ... I dunno all I know is its blooooody crappy out.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
19C feels like 20C .. hoooooooomidity is rather high. It's sunny ... there's a nice change. It might even be a nice day.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
21C feels like 24C ... tis rainin ...... tis gonna rain all day and all night. 40 days and 40 nights ..... I am not impressed.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·
21C feels like 24C ... its not raining out YET ... but it shall rain soon. In fact it will be raining alllllllllllll this week. I think I will go back to bed now.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
19C feels like 20C ... HOOOOOOOOOOMID at 100% .... rain due this afternoon and suppose to stay all afternoon/evening and into tomorrow. Hah ... another lovely day. NOT!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
OH man ...... its 26C but feels like 35C and its SUNNY out, HALLELUJAH ... lovely sun! Not so lovely humidity but I will take what I can get. It's suppose to get hotter this afternoon then we move into the rainy day stuff again later this evening.

I just ordered a portable inflatable raft or dingy from Amazon .... it's a pull start that automatically inflates. I think I might need it to survive our rainy season this year. In odd an other interedasting info ... My front and back yard lawn looks AWESOME ....
AWESOME I say!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
21C feels like 24C ... its sort of sunny here but the rain is due this afternoon. So ... another crappy day? Maybe ... Maybe ....... Yeah.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #212 ·
17C ................... feels like 16C ............... its cold and damp and raining and has been raining since the wee hours of the morning and should rain into the evening. POOLing is being warned for motorists. I thought pooling was when drunk kids stole someones car and crashed it into someones outdoor swimming pool.

I ain't doin a ting today ! And that's the way I like it.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #213 ·
19C feels like 20C HOOOMIDITY is in the 98% ... ugh. We will get warmer or HOTTER with 27C expected this afternoon. It's sunny right now and should be a nice day to enjoy some backyard time and do some work around the place. All the rain we've had lately has kept me inside doing NOTHING.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·
27C feels like 30C ... will get hotter in the afternoon. It's sunny ... there are lawn care company's all over my street doing work on peoples yards and property's ... I am sneezing my head off from allergy's.

DANG!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·
26C feels like 33C ... we are due some rain later this afternoon and of course higher temperatures. Maybe some TUNDA & LITNIN! Whoo Hoooo ... I do like a free light and noise show ala Mother Nature.

Oddly is sunnyish out here but you can't see blue sky or clouds as its hazy and there is smoke in the air from various wild fires across Ontario. I've never witnessed this before so I find it quite ... Strange.

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
20C ... feels like 21C ... might get up to 24C and the sky is clear and blue and not so smokey today. I am happy. There is that odd smoke smell in the air but its way less than it has been the last few days. We got a nice dump of rain last night and that made my burnt lawn happy happy!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
20C feels like 21C ... sunny and it might get up to 25C today. I actually ADORE this kinda weather. You can do a lot around the house and yard and not feel like you are in a sweat box.

Happy Happy .....!

·
Super Moderator
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #218 ·
19C feels like 20C ... might go up to 27C ... MIGHT. It's sunny and lovely out. I am enjoying coffee on the patio early mornings while listening to birds sing and squirrels complain because a lovely fat raccoon with 3 fat babies are too close to the squirrels nest/home.

It's getting close to the end of July and things start to cool down a little here in Ontario around August ... cooler in the evening at least and mornings are more enjoyable.

201 - 218 of 218 Posts