Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
221 - 240 of 280 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
26C feels like 35C already UGH .... its suppose to go up to 30C or higher today so I will work inside and crank the a/c and grumble.
Despite the high humid temps its sunny and lovely looking out there.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
19C feels like 20C ... HOOOMID in the mid 80% is sunny now but rain is called for later this afternoon with possible THUNDER AND LIGHTNING ... OH BOY! I love booming noises and mayhem!

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
18C feels like 18C ... might get up to 24C ... its sort of sunny. We might get rain later tonight and we had some epic thunder and lightning yesterday early morning so I was happy happy. Unfortunately it made for a steamy hooooomid day.

Lets hope that doesn't happen again.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
19C feels like 20C ... its DARK and gray and rain be a comin! Oh yeah ... its HOOOMID. I will start to build my ARK inside the house with the air conditioner blasting away. It's gonna be a smallish ark ... I need to be able to get it through the patio doors!

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
18C feels like 18C NOT .... its hooooooomid up in the 90% .... we've had fog and its dark and cloudy despite us being told its not going to rain today. It still looks crappy out there. Oh well ... its always this way especially when its a LONG WEEKEND!

WHOOP WHOOOOOP!

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #226 ·
This is SUMMER? Its currently 15C .. feels like 14C ... hooooooomidity at 88%. Its suppose to get up to 23C today and then rain a comin at dinner time and rain all night. Then more rain tomorrow. Well ... so much for the long weekend!

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #228 ·
18C feels like 18C ... its sunny and the rain alllllllllllllllll day yesterday. I will enjoy warmer temps to 23C today. It sounds like a perfect day to do nothing and I suppose that's what we do when we are off work and enjoying a Civic Holiday.

Most of us just think its an extra day off ... its actually to honour ''John Graves Simcoe, the first Lieutenant Governor of Ontario!''

Howdyalikedemapples?

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
18C ... SUNNY ... feels like 18C but a little hooomid. It's been unusual weather here lately ... its the beginning of August and its already been unseasonably cool almost coldish. I think we might have an early fall this year. I will have to break out the woolly long underwear in 3 weeks.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
Summmmma is back ... its currently 23C and feels like 27C ... its sunny. It's going to be like this all day. WOO HOO ... I guess.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #231 ·
23C feels like 27C ... suppose to get hot and steamy in the next week with temps going up to 35C and higher. UGH ... at least its sunny and there is a refreshing breeze.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
23C feels like 29C ... its sunny and hooooooomid and we are in for a slight heat haze. UGH ... in better news, I am making beersicles!

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 ·
UGH .... 26C feels like its 35C or higher. Its mega hoooooomid and a little overcast as we are due a freak tunda storm this afternoon.

I will wait patiently for it to come ... then I will dance in it with crazed abandonment. I guess I should have a beer or two to get me in the dancin mood. Hope theres no lightning!

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
7am-ish and its 22C but feels like 27C ... its overcast and not expected to rain with hoooooomidity in the high 90's %. UGH ... its gonna be a crappy hot Monday. AND ... then we are suppose to get rain for the next 4 days. Summmmmmer is crappy in August.

In other annoying news.... it was 8:45pm last night and I noticed it was full dark outside. I HATE LOSING SUMMER LIGHT. Each night now it gets darker a little earlier and earlier. Autumn is a comin and summer will soon be moot. So sad.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #236 ·
25C feels like 35C ... its dark and gray and overcast with threats of rain this morning and thunder showers into the late afternoon. Lovely ..... just ducky and lovely! It's hooooooomid too. UGH

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
25C feels like 35C ... its dark and gray and overcast with threats of rain this morning and thunder showers into the late afternoon. Lovely ..... just ducky and lovely! It's hooooooomid too. UGH
UGH UGH UGH! It feels like 41C or 105F here tonight, it didn't rain all day though it was overcast and soooooooo sticky and humid. I am not a happy camper despite the freezer packed up with beersicles. Not happy at all!

🥵

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
23C which sort of sounds nice....... right? It feels like its 30C ... which still ain't too horrible. RIGHT? Nope .... hoooomidity 98% and probably climbing. Its overcast and bright but not sunny ... its been raining off and on. We are in the middle of an extreme heat warning for the next 3 days. UGH UGH UGH ... ugh.

Send me Autumn please.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
24C feels like 32C ... its HOOOOOOMID 93% and counting. It's going to rain off and on today. More off then on ... I hope. I am praying for snow at this point. I can't stand constant heat day in day out. It's mind numbing. Have I nagged and complained enough today? Sure .... I'll be back to nag and complain and whinge about it more later.

Maybe ......

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
Its HOT HOT HOT ... muggy and gross and hooooooomid, so hooooomid it makes you feel kind of goofy. Oh okay that's just normal for me? Stop it ... quit being so mean to me. Anyways its currently 27C feels like 38C and its overcast off and on since early morning. The weather network is threatening rain all day into the evening. I'll believe that when I see it. They've been calling for severe thunder and lightning and rain allllll week. We got bupkus. Except for yesterday morning when it spit out a lovely little shower and gave me a cheap low budget rainbow.

It was the lamest rainbow ever .... it was only HALF a rainbow. It didn't have the tell tale ARCH that zooms from one end of the city to some other part of the city. NO ... our freak rainbow was cut off in the middle by some invisible force field or dome. Like that cool Stephen King book or the cooler TV Series called ''Under the Dome.''

Yup ... my freak rainbow was a teaser ... I don't know who to call and complain about this.

221 - 240 of 280 Posts