Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
241 - 260 of 280 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
Tis not so hottish today ... its currently 23C which doesn't feel like 26C at all as there is a delightfully refreshing breeze blowing the leaves around on the trees. it's BRIGHT and SUNNY and cool and comfy and it should be a lovely day. Even our hooooooooomidity is low at 62%. I'm gonna go clean the front and back yard ... and have a beer ... or several.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·
18C feels like 18C ... suppose to get up to a whopping 23C today. WOOOO HOOOO .... I'm lovin it.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
16C feels like 16C ... a little HOOOOOMID but its getting to be that time of the year where the mornings are a little cooler and damper and there is almost a sign of frost. ALMOST. I ain't lookin forward to autumn or fall but its on its way! It gets dark here at 8:20pm now.
OH how I will miss all this bright glorious daylight ... as we fade into darkness of fall and maybe another lock down with the 4th wave hitting us now.

I hate Covid.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #244 ·
The heat is ON .... 23C feels like 30C ... its raining and its HOOOOOOOMID at 96% and its going to get warmer this afternoon. UGH

I need to make me some beersicles. I need to make lots of them, this week is gonna be UGLY!

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·
21C feels like 25C ... actually it feels much more then 25C because its HOOOOOOMID as heck at 97% ... I suppose its going to rain because its dark as night outside and well .... the weather network is calling for rain. Alllllllllllllllll the live long day, and afternoon and evening. BORING.

Can I go back to bed now?

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
21C feels like 25C LIARS at the Weather or NOT Network ... they said its suppose to be raining right now and a risk of tunda and litnin coming this afternoon. NOT ... I don't see it. It's bright and sunny and hellishly HOOOOOMID at 100% .... I am sitting in the arctic tundra here freezing in Air Conditioning with ceiling fans blowing the icy cold air around and still I'm sweating.

I HATE HOOOOOOMIDITY! ... oh yes I does!

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #247 ·
22C feels like 27C ... suppose to get up in the 30's today. UGH ... at least its sunny and there is the slightest breeze. Sadly the hoooooooooooooomidity is in the 88% .... UGH UGH UGH!

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
25C feels like 30C ... hooooooomid, overcast ... chance of thundery showas .... always on the weekend isn't it?

SIGH ......

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·
24C feels like 31C with the hooooomidity at 96% ... I am looking so forward to FALL and WINTER ... it can't come fast enough.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #250 ·
UGH .... UGH .... UGH .... when will it end?????????????

24C feels like 32C ... its hooooomid and sunny as all heck at 89%. Apparently HENRi the storm is going to add more moisture to the day or week. It's going to be annoyingly hot and humid right into next week and the new week of SEPTEMBER.

I DON'T LIKE IT and I ain't happy's and I want to talk to the person who's in charge of all this crap!

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
25C feels like 33C ... its hazy and hot and hooooooooomid and annoying having to deal with heat warnings all week. It's going to be hot and horrible allllllll the way till next week. I ain't happy's! NO.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #252 ·
Today is suppose to be the HOTTEST day of the Year ... I ain't gonna believe that till I see and feel it. Right now its 25C but feels like 35C ... OH OH. Maybe I wrote too soon? Hooooomidity is in the high 80 % and there are thunder showers due later in the day. I will believe that when I see it. They've been calling for rain here for weeks. We haven't seen a drop. My lawn is a crunchie shade of burnt.

COME ON WINTER!

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #253 ·
Okay ... I think yesterday may have been the hottest day of the year but today just might be up there in the heat warning index right beside yesterday. Its currently 26C but feels like 37C ... UGH ... and of course the weathery-network of fibbers/liars have claimed there is a strong risk of thunder showers due this afternoon. I will believe it when I see it. We had a few storm clouds pop in yesterday and grace us with their darkness but not a drop of rain feel at all.

I will be surprised if we get the rain today.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #254 ·
There was rain last night .... sort of. I heard Toronto got some dumping but I wasn't home so I missed it. I was in other parts of Ontario that didn't get the rain. I came home to dry streets and the trees still standing where they should have been. There didn't look like we got any rain at all .... strange.

IN the meantime ... its 24C feels like 30C .... the high today is suppose to be 26C. The hooooooooomidity is 74% which is semi high but not as horrible as we've had all week. I can't wait for SEPTEMBER to come. I will be singing that song by Earth Wind and Fire.

Cutest Version EVER!

The Original song ....

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #255 ·
21C feels like 24C... its kind hoomid with a high of 80% but then its morning and that dewey stuff makes it a little wettish with hoooooooooooooomidity so I guess I will have to cope. We might get rain tonight. I am not holding my breath about rain ... they've been threatening this for weeks and nothing has come of it. In the meantime I should make me some beersicles .... its the weekend right? RIGHT? What day is it ... I have covid brain. Every day is a blur lately .... maybe its because of the beer?

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #256 ·
COME ON ONTARIO WEATHER .... quit playing with me. All night I waited for the horrible rain we were being warned about. Millimeters of rain was predicted ... we got BUPKIS. It was hot and sweaty and ugly. I am so over Summer ... I hate to say it but I want the snow.

Right now its sunny and HOT ... and HOOOOOMID. 28C feels like 40C .... really? Risk of Strong Thunderstorms in the late afternoon so the weather nutwork says. I will believe it when I see it. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon throughout the evening. HA. Like I said I will believe it when I see it.

In the meantime I am making the toilet freeze with the a/c blaring.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
HALLLLLLLELUJAH! We got the rain they promised ... not much rain but we got some. Now my idiot neighbor is out mowing his lawn and the lawn is wet. He's gonna get screamed at by his wife when he drags his grassy butt and body in the door in an hour. LOL ... what a mess.

So the temps are still highish today, its clear and sunny at 23C but feels like 30C ... its hoooooooomid at 98%. YUCKY day ... in better news we might get a break from this heat in a few days. It will be a welcome reprieve. Oh yeah .... we got tons of lightning last night ... but no boom booms of thunder. I was disappointed ... but the free light show was fun.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #258 ·
23C feels like 27C ... its 65% hoooooomidity and sunny as all get out! It should be a lovely day today and closer to what our regular temperatures are like around the end of August and early September. I'm looking forward to the change in weather.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #259 ·
20C.... yeah you read that correctly. 20C ... it might get up to 21C. MIGHT. It's a little overcast and not hoooooomid at all. There is a breeze blowing and there is AIR outside that I can breath. There isn't even any rain predicted? Who is messing with the weather now?

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #260 ·
HOLY SMOKES its FREAKING COLD .... and I LOVE IT.

It's 17C but feels like 16C ... or colder. Its sunny but breezy and I am wearing a sweater. I don't know how to deal with this change of weather! I have family in Edmonton Alberta who said it was 8C there and some people were wearing winter coats. 🤣 Those people must be on drugs.

Anyway our high today will be something like 22C .... which is good because the air conditioning in the house is off and having a nice rest.

241 - 260 of 280 Posts