Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
301 - 320 of 358 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
12C feels like 12C or LOWER .... its foggy out. Cool and foggy. Its suppose to get up to 20C this afternoon. Maybe I will work on the ark again later today while we have a short reprieve from the rain. Maybe.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
It rained for 40 days and 40 nights ... but nobody said nothing about the damn FOG. My god its so thick around here I'm too nervous to drive.
17C ... feels like 17C ... its overcast and a little foggy froggy which gets really thick in the evening. It muffles the sounds of the street and is giving me the slightest impression of what it will be like when it starts to snow.

SNOW ... that evil dirty 4 letter word. IT's COMING!

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
15C feels like 15C ... but the FOG.... oh my god the FOG! I swear Stephen King has sent an evil fog to my part of town. There are big ole scary monsters hiding in the FOG or da MIST. Is it too early for a beer? oh ... its 6:30am. I'll wait an hour or so.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #304 ·
It's a MEH kinda day, more rain, more hooooomidity and more fog at night. It's like England and I fear Jack da Rippa is out there in the muck being a villain. Currently 22C feels like 24C ... I think I will have a nap alllllllllllllll day long.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #307 ·
We are in that odd time where you need a furnace at night and the AC during the day
Don'tcha just hate that? I have a large heavy duvet on the bed and have been surprised I needed it at night here in Toronto. During the day I have every window open in the house and a bunch of ceiling fans and tower fans blowing the 20 - 24 C heat away.

I have put the Air Conditioning to bed for the winter. I don't want to unwrap it and set up the new filter and yadda yadda yadda .... it better bloody well snow soon and quit messing with me.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #308 ·
21C feels like 23C but there is a slight chill in the bright sunny air. I am doing a whole heap of nothing today and that's all I have to say about that.

Ah huh!

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #309 ·
18C feels like 18C ... NOT. Its sunny but might get rainy this afternoon. Its cool with a bit of a breeze and there is a wack of dust or pollen in the air because I can't stop sneezing. I need to take some allergy meds .... guess I need a beer.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #310 ·
17C feels like 17C ... that's a LIE it feels like its 25C. It's hooooomid at 94% and a little overcast but no rain is predicted, just that odd foggy stuff we've been blessed with lately. It's gonna be another one of THEM DAYS.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #312 ·
Lot of storms down this way lately. My poor knees are feeling it.
We've had a bit of rain, crazy overcast hoooomid and bone aching weather .... I don't think I can take any more anti-inflammatory meds without burning a HOLE the size of a dinner plate in there. I hate the pain in my legs knees and back too ... stupid air pressure.

Hang in there Ozzie ... hope you will get some relief soon! 💊

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #313 ·
14C feels like 14C so they say .... it feels a lot cooler then 14C and its bloody HOOMID at 94%. At least its kinda sunny out .... this will all go to hell sometime this afternoon when rain clouds move in and soggy up my life. I guess I can deal with it ...... I guess.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 ·
19C feels like 20C ... there is a cool breeze and some rain and some more bloody rain and more rain predicted for the next 4 days. I am not happy about all this wet stuff. I hate hoooomidity .... I hate the pain the rain brings in my knees legs and feets.

I am not working on the Ark and I fear this rain is going to make me regret that .... I have to call an exterminator to do some work here ... I had a wee issue collecting animals and critters 2 by 2, I collected 2 cockroaches a male and female and something went wrong and the entire bottom part of the ark has been infested with army's of army's of cockroaches. HOW DO THEY BREED SO QUICKLY?

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #316 ·
11C feels like 9C ... there be a COLD breeze a blowin but I don't mind it. It's been raining off and on and should rain most of the day and night. I don't mind that either. I have BEER to get me through the day and night.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #317 ·
10C feels like 8C ... winter be comin! Actually this is a little cool spell for us as of tomorrow we will go back up to the 18C - 20C mark. I dunno if I should go outside and uncover the air conditioner. I'm caught in a weather dilemma ...... of sorts.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #318 ·
SUNSHINE lollipops (no rainbows) but its chilly, OCTOBER weather is here sort of. We are suppose to get up into the 20'C today which will be nice as I have windows and doors to the deck closed from the coolness we currently have. It is now 11C but feels like 9C snow is gonna come soon. We always get a crazy snowfall just before Halloweenie.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #319 ·
14C feels like 13C ... but its sunny so I don't mind. It's a little dampish and rain is predicted in the late afternoon evening and allllllllllllll day tomorrow. What fun!

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 ·
RAIN! rain rain rain and more dang rain. Suppose to rain all and all night with THUNDER AND LIGHTNING tonight ... that should be fun. I do like a free light laser show in the sky. It's currently 16C feels like 15C ... NOT ... its 88% hoooomidity and feels more like 25C or higher.

UGH .... I am soggy.

301 - 320 of 358 Posts