Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
321 - 340 of 358 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #322 ·
9C ... feels like 6C ... oddly I am not feeling the cold and have all the windows open in the house for some freshness. It's suppose to be crappy cold and 9C all day, with maybe some sunshine this afternoon. MAYBE ... hmmm

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #323 ·
7C feels like 7C ... might get up to 11C later today ... its overcast and ugly now with a threat of rain maybe later. Of course its crappy weather cause its the weekend!

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #324 ·
6C feels like 4C ... oh oh time to turn on the furnace. DANG IT ... I was hoping to ignore this cold for a while. It's bright and sunny out and rain is due this afternoon and some whopping rain and thunder and lightning are due later this evening.

The weekend is soggy and over!

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #325 ·
11C feels like 9C ... its raining. It's been raining since yesterday dinner time. The Ark is not ready. I can't find any dang pandas that are willing to make a go of it in a new land. And do you have any idea how expensive bamboo is to feed these dang bears? Anyways more rain today and tomorrow. I will continue slogging along on the Ark ... I have a good sturdy bilge pump that's dumping the rain in the ark into my neighbors yard, I hope he doesn't notice. Maybe he will notice as I saw his patio furniture floating away down the driveway earlier.

It's gonna be one of them days.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #326 ·
7C feels like 3C .... 3C ... what the???????????? It's still raining. My neighbors are concerned now about all this rain and have asked to assist in the building of the ARK. I think they want to use it to escape the floods when the 40 days and nights of rain hits.

I have to call the Pest company again ... I should never have started to collect a few insects so early for the ARK. Who knew cockroaches were able to multiply so quickly????????????

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #327 ·
11C feels like 9C ... its sort of sunny. Sort of. I'll take it. I was thinking I should go buy me a SAD lamp. I am already feeling low and sluggish from losing valuable sunshine in my life. That and the daylights savings crap and it getting darker then sin at 5pm every day is depressing as heck.

I guess I could use the SAD lamp on the ARK ... it will help the garden grow. I need a big garden to feed the beasts. Except those damn cockroaches .... always more damn cockroaches everywhere!

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #328 ·
WTHECK? 4C feels like 2C ... what happened here? It might reach up to a lovely 13C this afternoon and then the rain is a comin .... I'm never gonna get away from the dang rain. Friday and Saturday are rain predicted but Sunday ... HALLOWEENIE should be nice a dry and temps at 15C.

If its going to be dry and warmish that means there will be a ton of kids around the neighborhood looking for some candy. I should go to the store and stock up. I hate stocking up ... 2 years ago I bought a ton of candy and mini chocolate bars and chips and we had this crazy surprise rain storm that brought 55mph winds. NO KIDS showed up ... it was too damn windy. I had to eat alllllll that candy myself. It was horrible.

It was so horrible .... LOL

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #329 ·
11C feels like 9C ... its sunny for a while. 100% rain is due later this morning. UGH.... I hate working on the Ark when its raining. It gives this sense of URGENCY!

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·
7C feels like 5C ... gray dark and overcast and its been raining since yesterday. Part of the Ark is flooded ... I may be in over my head here and might have to call a Professional to come and assist in this Ark build. I wonder if Mike Holmes would be able to give me some tips and assists?

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #331 ·
10C feels like 8C ... its still raining but suppose to end in the afternoon with SUNSHINE LOLLIPOPS AND RAINBOWS ... probably some unicorn poop as well. I will be happy to see the nicer dry weather as I have 8000 little chocolate bars to give out to the Trick or Treaters this evening.

Have a safe and fun Halloweenie everyone!

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #332 ·
6C feels like 2C ... on November 1st ... this seems about right! I'm eating mini chocolate bars with my coffee for breakfast. I will be having a busy sugary day.... right?

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #333 ·
5C feels like 1C ... might get up to 9C today. WOO HOO ... its like Spring! Just backwards and sliding back into snow and evil darkness and DAYLIGHT SAVINGS HELL IS COMING THIS WEEKEND. UGH .... at least it will be sunny today.

Maybe?

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #334 ·
Brrrrrrrrrrrr .... November is coming in like a frosty the snowman. It's not snowing yet we are due some more dang rain this afternoon but its chilly this AM. 3C ... feels like 0C. That's brrrrrrrr .....

I am missing daylight and sunshine or just some LIGHT ... I think I will buy a SAD light. My doctor recommended I buy one and use it a couple of hours a day. He said that the first time you put the SAD light on in the room its like GOD has entered the room. BRIGHTNESS and BLINDING.

I dunno if I want to invite GOD into my living room each day .... that might convince me to cut down on my beer drinking.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #335 ·
3C feels like 1C ... its gray and overcast and miserable looking outside. I will stay inside and do NOTHING. Well maybe I will continue to work on the ARK ... its suppose to rain again later this evening. UGH

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #336 ·
Woahhhhhhhhhhhh ... WAIT A SECOND ... who ordered this weather? It's lovely bright and sunny outside and I love that but its just after 9am and its -2C ... feels like -6C. I didn't order that weather! Who ordered this cold bloody weather? HUH?

It's suppose to get up to a balmy 10C today but I still don't like the idea of it feeling like -6C, so just stop this crap NOW.

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #337 ·
7C feels like 4C ... its suppose to get WARM this week with temps up in the 15C - 16C .... what the heck? Ain't this NOVEMBER? I'm dreading snow and my neighbors freaking out he'll have to use the air conditioner again.

Oh yeah .... its bright and sunny out there. I guess I should work on the ark?

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #339 ·
Craptastic day ... temps at 12C feels like 12C ... its bright and a little hazy at the same time. Rain is expected this afternoon and evening. I guess I need to work on the ARK today. Another cockroach extermination is happening on the ship ... where do these dang bugs get the nerve to infiltrate my SHIP?

321 - 340 of 358 Posts