Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
341 - 358 of 358 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #344 ·
5C feels like 1C ... its gray and darkish and overcast and we are due more rain possibly SNAIN ... ugh.

Yesterday I went outside to throw out some trash and a SNOW FLAKE landed on my arm ... I FROZE. In shock.

I stood there looking around thinking OH NO .... I had to look at my arm to make sure the little blob melted and was snow. I was praying a bird lost a teeny white feather and that's what landed on me. BUT ... NO. It was a flake of snow. Oddly ... there was only one snow flake. It was a rogue ... on a mission from God I'm sure.

It's coming!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #345 ·
4C feels like 1C ... there was SNOW on the car this morning. I was not happy ... then I looked around and noticed there was NO SNOW on the ground or on the street and sidewalks so I smiled and said COOL .... I can dig it. It's a gray overcast morning with rain again. It MIGHT clear up this afternoon and bless us with some sunshine and then TONIGHT we are possibly going to get some SNOW ...

WOO HOO ... NOT!

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #351 ·
1C feels like its -2C ... but its SUNNY! For a while anyways. It's suppose to get up to 9C today with rain coming this afternoon.

DAMN.....................................

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #352 ·
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH .... its happening. 1C feels like -5C ... it sneeted or snained all night and now its dry-ish. We are due some sunshine this morning and then some horrible horrible disgusting snow-rain combo in the afternoon.

What a lovely way to start the week! UGH .... 😒

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #353 ·
0C ... feels like -2C but its sunny so I'm not too bummed by the fact the weather network says its cloudy and snowing here. I see NOTHING. No flakes no nothing. Just SUNSHINE!

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #355 ·
8C ... feels like 5C. It's raining. It's been raining all night. It's gonna rain all day. BUMMER. I keep looking out my window to the backyard and the ARK that still needs to be finished. Rain tonight and snow tomorrow.

UGH UGH UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #356 ·
Well ... I suppose I should have known this day would come. NO NO ... the authority's did come and tell me to move the Ark off the front lawn and give me warnings about keeping large animals 2 by 2 in my yard.

The worse thing that I could imagine happened ... its still happening. Yes ....... its SNOWING. DAG NUMB IT!

It's 0C and feels like -5C .. the snow isn't suppose to last and should be gone by 4pm. It's hardly even noticeable. I've been drinking my coffee here watching a huge ole fat cat sitting on the fence here watching the flakes. Every once in a while the cat gets an inkling of excitement and reaches up to catch a large flake. Most of the time it just sits staring at the snow falling ... its peaceful.

AND QUIET ......

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #358 ·
-1C feels like -4C ... its snowing. It's been lightly snowing since yesterday evening. I am impressed that there isn't a TON of snow and its melting slightly and looking all nice and clean and white for a while. Snow is predicted all day and evening into the wee hours of Monday morning and then it will magically taper off. In the meantime I counting the inches ... or centimeters.

So far so good. 🥶 ⛄

341 - 358 of 358 Posts