Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
361 - 380 of 391 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #361 ·
1C feels like -3C but its slightly sunny so there is that little joy! Rain will come later this afternoon and sap all my will for life as it will rain overnight.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh ...... 😩

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #362 ·
One of those ODD days ... its 9C and mild feeling like 6C but raining as usual. I don't know about you but its a drag being in all this overcast GRAY blah.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #363 ·
It's chilly ... 2C but feels like -1C. It's suppose to be SUNNY today but at 7am its still too dark to tell if there will be sunshine at all. It might even get up to a whopping 3C .... BE STILL MY BEATING CRAZY HEART. Sunshine and 3C? SWOOOON!

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #364 ·
Oooooo Lordy .... what did we do to deserve this? SUNSHINE! It's bright and sunny. Cold at 3C feels like -1C but who cares! It's SUNNY!

Enjoy your day!

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #365 ·
2C feels like -2C, its not sunny, its not exactly overcast either. There was an ATTEMPT at sunshine. It's a FAIL ...

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #366 ·
WTH????? Its 11C feels like 8C ... its raining like mad and windy like crazy and its blowing allllll over the place. I am surprised by the warmth despite the rain slushy snain/sneet that's happening.

It's too blustery to do any work on the Ark today.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #367 ·
CRAPTASTIC DAY HERE ... 2C feels like -8C. Sometime during the night while I was sleeping in my warm toasty bed it snowed. It didn't snow much but there is a white frosty cover on all the roofs around here. The cars/lawns and everything else don't have snow on them so I have a feeling the snow wasn't feelin it and decided it wanted to hang out on roofs and didn't want to bother with the lawns or anything else.

LAZY DAMN SNOW ....

Despite it being cold its BLINDINGLY bright and sunny and I like that so I won't grumble too much. Why should I? I didn't have to shovel the driveway or sidewalks today so I'm good. Tomorrow ... well tomorrow we are due snow and rain and a ton of it. I will really WHINE tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #368 ·
SNOW ............ so much snow and more snow coming today and tomorrow. UGH ... -5C feels like -7C.

I must go now .... shoveling is required. EVERYWHERE .....

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #369 ·
-4C feels like -4C. It's not snowing. Thank goodness but that crap will happen later on this evening I don't think it will stick around too long as its suppose to be 8C tomorrow. On Saturday its suppose to be rainy but a high of 15C ... what the???????????

Whateveaaaaaaaaa.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #370 ·
7C feels like 5C ... its clear and not snowing or raining and some sunshine is desperately trying to sneak out and shine on my life. I am feeling hopeful it will be a sortofniceday!

Tomorrow its suppose to be 16C ... woooo hooooo bikini weather in December!

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #371 ·
15C ... that's right. 15C ... feels like 13C but I don't care! It's 15C! It rained earlier this morning and might rain/snow later tonight but I don't care ........................................

Because its 15C! WOO HOOOOO!

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #372 ·
Twas a very very blustery and windy day yesterday, I saw more hats mitts and scarves flying around in the wind then I've ever seen before. Bizarre ... The temperature was in the high 16C range and lovely when the ice cold wind wasn't blowing. Sometimes there was an actual ray of sunshine and there was a lot of rain.

Today its sunny and bright and COLD ... 2C feels like -3C ... no fierce winds like yesterday today so it might be a nice day for a walk.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #373 ·
6C feels like 2C ... its too early and dark to see if there will be sunshine yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #374 ·
There is SUNSHINE ... its not blowing gusty winds out there and it seems CALM. 1C feels like -3C. I can dig it!

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #375 ·
There is NO SUNSHINE ... its raining. UGH ... its 7C and feels like 4C.

TOMORROW its suppose to be 16C. What the heck? Are we not in December in Cold Dark Evil Canada? What is happening to our temperatures and weather? Global Warming is fake? MY EYE!

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #376 ·
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo ..... its not even 8:30am and its 15C ... 15C but feels like 13C. It's not exactly sunny out but its kinda bright. Its expected to get a high of 18C today with a few showers in the later afternoon. This is gonna be good. Bikini and beersicles are ready!

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #377 ·
2C feels like -2C but its bright and sunny and there is little wind. Yesterday the high got up to 18C .... but there was WIND. Oh man. So many tree branches fell down on my street. There were power outages off and on all day ..... it was kind of crazy.

Today clear until late tonight and then SNOW .... its comin and should snow all day Saturday. This dang ark is not even close to being finished. Should I hire some help? I'd like to but then they might want to hitch a ride with me when the Rain Armageddon hits. I ain't got room for a bunch of carpenters and their family's and the odd mistress and maybe some cousins or friends of theirs. It's all so complicated.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #378 ·
1C feels like -3C. It's snowing .... should snow lightly all day and night.

I wanna cry ... my back hurts from working on the ARK and I don't wanna shovel the snow today. SIGH ...

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #379 ·
WELP ... it -2C feels like -7C, the day is trying to pretend there will be blue skies happening out here. We had been warned we were going to have snow all day sunday and it looks like that gave up the ghost. YAY ... there is a gray blobby pile of snow on the ground here from snow and rain (snain) that happened all day and night yesterday.

Really .... all I see are semi white patches of slush everywhere. FAIL snow attempt.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #380 ·
0C ... feels like -4C. Its sort of dull and overcast but the weather network which we know is so insanely accurate says we might have SUNSHINE today. The high will be 3C which is pretty dang high .... and some sunshine.

I am waiting with worms in my mouth ... (baited breath!)

361 - 380 of 391 Posts