Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
381 - 391 of 391 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #381 ·
1C feels like -1C ... its BRIGHT and SUNNY and we might get a high of 3C today. WOO HOO .... I'm stoked!

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #382 ·
-2C ... feels like -9C. It's not sunny. I DON'T LIKE TODAY! .... I was going to say at least its not snow. Apparently we are due some snow this afternoon. DAMN IT!

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #383 ·
-4C feels like -8C, we had a sprinkling of snow last night that melted away so there is none here this morning but the weather network is saying we will get more snow this afternoon.

Yay! <---- sarcastic yay. I don't want a white christmas. BAH HUMBUG.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #384 ·
Dang ... it snowed last night. It's kinda white out there. I know some of you think its lovely and just in time for Christmas but my snow is going to be rained on later today so it won't be so lovely. With low temperatures it means freezing on roads and sidewalks which doesn't make the day/evening fun.

It's currently 1C feels like -3C ... it might get up to 6C today. 6C and rain .... sigh.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #385 ·
Merry Blooooody Rainy Christmas to you! It's foggy and rainy and 5C feels like 3C. What a strange miserable day. Not a speck of snow is on the ground here anymore ... da rain soaked it all up. It's suppose to get up to a whooooopin 7C. Not your traditional Christmas weather but I will take it!

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #386 ·
3C feels like -1C. It's not raining or snowing or anything........... its a dull dark day out there that might get to a high of 4C. woo hooo ! 4C.

Snow flurries are due on Monday ... of course!

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #387 ·
-2C feels like -7C, there is some white powdery stuff sitting wedged up against the corners of the lawn and the sidewalks and roads. I think it might be snow .... there isn't much but it looks like some snow stuff. The white stuff is suppose to bless me/Toronto later this afternoon.

HOW LOVELY .... grrrrr .....

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #388 ·
Its SUNNY out there .... 9:25am-ish and SUNSHINE everywhere. Mind you its a little chilly at 2C feels like -3C .... but right now its SUNNY.

Snow flurries are due later this afternoon ... how Lovely. NOT.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #389 ·
It's rainin, we had some snow last night and rain = snain. It's 1C feels like -2C ... and its dark and wet and ugly out. I think I will go back to bed.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #390 ·
1C feels like -1C ... I am actually quite happy with this temperature and mild weather we are having. My sis in law in Edmonton is cold ... it is currently -28C there. It feels like -34C ... she told me on the phone she was excited because it was going to get up to a whopping high of -27C today.

WOO HOO .... bikini weather for sure!

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #391 ·
Welp ... its the last day of 2021 and I am sitting here noticing how dark damp and snainy the weather is today. The weather network WHO NEVER LIE! or tell the truth and nothing but the truth, heh heh says we will get some sunshine today and the temps might get up to +7C. WOW

I am happy for that! Currently it is 3C feels like 1C. Well ... I mean WELL!

Stay tuned ... the naggy whine and complaining about your weather thread will continue in a new thread for 2022.

381 - 391 of 391 Posts