TalkParrots.com banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #61
-3C feels like -9C with the wind chill ... I am so over winter.

It's snowing. It will be snowing tomorrow and more snow on Saturday. I ain't happies. NOPE .... 馃が

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #62
-6C feels like -6C ... and .......... its snowing. It's been snowing since yesterday evening but its a light fluffy snow that isn't being blown by an evil wind. It should continue all day and into tonight and tomorrow.

I'm off ... I need to shovel some of this crap off the veranda and walkways and driveways and sidewalks and neighbors property. SIGH .... 馃ザ

Pretend this is that evil groundhog and my boot kicking him in the noggin. 馃ゾ馃惢

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #63
-5C feels like -11C and its BLOWING Snow like mad ... 馃う鈥嶁檪锔忦煃吼煃吼煃吼煃吼煃吼煃吼煃吼煃吼煃吼煃吼煃

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #65
0C ... feels like -7C and its blowing wet fat fluffy soggy snow flakes out there like no tomorrow. What a mess ... its 5:30 odark AM and I can't sleep. Maybe I should start shoveling his mess now? Is it too early for a beer?

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #66
It ain't snowing .... but that will come later tonight. It's been raining but not enough to melt the mountains of snow we have. It's 2C right now ... feels like -4C but I can dig it. It might be nice and warmish tomorrow +6C .... I am hoping it will melt all the snow we've had. I hate slip sliding away when I walk anywhere. Nobody cleans their sidewalks anymore ... :mad:

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #67
2C ... that's right you heard me. 2C ... feels like -3C ... but I will take it because its suppose to get warmer in the afternoon and right now its freaking SUNNY out and I don't have to shovel any snow or slush yet. Of course the snow might come later tonight ... rain is due later this afternoon. SUN .... I don't care about anything right now because its SUNNY!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #68
1C .... that's right 1C ... feels like -7C bit again I do Not care .... cause its bright and sunny out. HOWEVER .... I will need to get cleaning my windows soon. Who knew snow and sleet and rain can make windows look so messy. COME ON SPRING ......

Oh yeah .... It's gonna snow later this evening. Shhh ... I'm happy for now. 鈽

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #69
-3C feels like -7C so its a little chilly but the sun is shining brightly so I have no need to whine and nag ... yet.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #70
+4C feels like 0C.... but I am happy its warmer. On the other hand ..... its pouring buckets out there. POURING down all over da place and I'm hoping it will melt Mount Olympus on my front yard. There were children sledding on the mount the other day .... my yard is surrounded by a metal fence .... can you say DANGEROUS?

Silly kids ... I liked sliding down the mount on my snow shovel .... backwards. You figure it out.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts