Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
+8C suppose to get up to 16C today .... yesterday was UNREAL with sunshine and warmth. I had the windows open and I sat back listening to the birds complaining and warbling about the beautiful weather. I will do the same today ....(which is absolutely nothing!)

Maybe I will get outside and sit on the deck for a bit and suck up some sunshine and forget Covid haunts my days.

Rain due later tonight but who cares ... its sunny and gorgeous out there now.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
16C ... feels like 14C ... Seriously ... this is not a joke. It's that warm outside right now. It's going to rain because its overcast and gray as all get out! BUT .... its still 16C .... I LOVE IT!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
7C feels like 4C ... its bright and sunny and clear and should stay that way today it might even get up to 10C. I wouldn't mind.

Yesterday a friend called me at 9am and said they were sitting on their patio enjoying the warm beautiful weather .... I was too but it was windy so the dust and allergy dander was HIGH and I was snuffed up and sneezing my face off. No matter what I took for allergy's was not an answer. I sneezed and sounded like I had a cold I was so snotty ... NOT FUN.

Today should be better as its not windy like yesterday and man its SUNNY OUT!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
-2C feels like -8C but its now so bad ..... because its SUNNY! I plan on doing a whole lotta nothin this weekend and I'm well on the way. Oh yeah .... Don't forget to set your clocks ahead tonight. I think there's some reason for that but I can't think of it right now. heh

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
SUNNY!!!! It's 0C .... feels like -5C. It's windy ... but its SUNNY so I don't care about the other stuff!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
-5C but feels like -12C. I do not like the cold Sam I Am .... I do not like Green Eggs and Ham .... I do like the sunshine that's blasting down on my home. I do love me some sun Sam I am not.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
-2C feels like -8C ... half of the sky is dark gray and looking like its gonna rain and the sky closer to me and my house it bright blue and looking like its not gonna rain. I think its gonna be one of them days!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
It's a little overcast out there and +4C ... feels like +2C ... so we are moving into a little warm front again. Good ... now bring some sunshine with it!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
It's lovely sunny and bright outside but windy and COLD ... -2C feels like -9C ... its suppose to be nicer and very warm tomorrow so I will venture out to do my shop's and get what I need in the sunshine and warmth tomorrow. Today ... cleaning. Spring bloody cleaning.

Ha .... maybe not. 🍻

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
+5C feels like +2C .... its sunny and suppose to get up to 13C today. I'm in!
I guess its time to do some yard duty .... spring trimming and raking and all that ... followed by BEER!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
+5C feels like +3C .... its sunny and beautiful outside with the temps to get up to 15C this afternoon .... I guess I will need some beer to enjoy this day. Shopping time.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
18C feels like 17C ... its gorgeous out ... sunny and bright and warm as all heck. I am on the way to the beer store and Home Depot ... and then the beer store. Heh heh

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
+4C feels like 2C ... a little chilly just before 9am this am but its sunny out and suppose to get up to 14C today before the rain comes. Oh yes SPRING .... showers. YAY .......

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
16C feels like 15C ... was a little rainy earlier and now its sunny and bright .... still might get some rain today and tonight but that's okay. Its sunny and lovely now.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
8C feels like 5C ... suppose to be another banner day with sunshine and lollipops and rainbows .... dur.

We had a whoppin good thunder and lightning storm last night ... It was glorious and kept loud mouth Rude Rudy quiet!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
8C feels like 5C .... its a wee hoooomid and soggy out there as we've had rain all night and early into the wee hours of ODARK 30.

Rude Rudy was drunk from attending the latest robin stag party .... he started singing poorly at 4:30am and all of a sudden Ma Nature kicked up her heels and decided thunder and lightning and rain was needed at that moment. So Rude Rudy shut up and I listened to the rain and thunder and watched the flashes of lightning blast through my brain.

It's gonna be a blustery rainy day and continue over most of the weekend.

It's a good thing I did a beer run yesterday. I should be good until .... 2pm today. HA!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
6C feels like 3C .... its gray and overcast and MEH outside .... at least its not raining. I guess I should get use to the rain thing as its almost April and you know the old saying ... APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS. I don't believe that cause I'm the one that goes out and buys the dang pretty waddy's that I plant in the flower gardens and borders around the house. SO I BRING MAY FLOWERS not the rain.

Rant of the day ... DONE!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
5C feels like 2C ... it be raining. I gotz me a headzache so I am going to lie down and pretend to be asleep.

It's suppose to rain all day and be mucky with a high about 9C ... which sucks for me because I spent a good part of yesterday afternoon prepping walls and cleaning and getting ready to paint today. I guess I ain't gonna paint today. Maybe tomorrow? Maybe.

SLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy time.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
It's a crappy day out there today ... +3C ... feels like -2C ... its gray and overcast and feels like it might rain although there is no reports of rain in the forecast. It might get up to +8C ... I will hope. In awful news .... we are due SNOW on THURSDAY APRIL 1, April fools day ... no joke.

I hates me some snow.

81 - 100 of 118 Posts