Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
10C feels like 7C ... its raining and windy and I DON'T LIKE IT ... but I don't mind its cool considering we've had amazing weather the last few weeks. It's certainly been an odd beginning to Spring.

Snow due tomorrow ... should be interesting.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
It's sunny and bright and looks lovely outside despite it being 0C... feels like -6C. It's suppose to snow sometime this afternoon with flurries that will taper off in the evening. I will believe it when I see it. I'm sure its all a lie and a sad joke created for APRIL FOOL's DAY.

In the meantime ... coffee and beer to start the day sounds good to me.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Sunny and bright with temps at -1C ... feels like -7C. It might even get up to +4C today. WOOOO HOO!

Yes we got our blizzard yesterday for about 2 hours. Snow like you've never seen ... it was coming down and laying a lovely white blanket on everything and then ONE hour later we were back to bright lovely sunshine and warmer temps and some wind but that was it. No more snow.

Phew ...... I was happy. Sadly Doug Ford announced we would enter the 3rd Wave of covid here in Ontario so we go into another Lock Down for the 3rd or 4th time? I don't know how many lock downs we've had ... they are all blurring together. We will shut down tonight at midnight and have a long month of hoping we can get it together and get vaccinated and help others by behaving.

2021 ain't looking much better then 2020.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
8C feels like 4C .. sort of bright not really sunny .... rain is coming for the evening. Beats SNOW!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
3C feels like 1C ... it might get up to 13C or something close to that but right now its dark and foggy and I bet parents are cursing they have to do their Easter Egg hunt INSIDE the house cause the yard is useless this morning.

Oh well .... I guess I won't see the Looflirpa this morning. My arms are tired from waving damn carrots all day yesterday, I need a rest.

@Sweet Parakeet ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
9C feels like 9C, it is sunny and bright and suppose to get to a high of 13C today which would be nice because they are calling for some crummy clouds and possibly some rain. We'll see what happens.

I will be optimistic .... ish.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Sunny and 8C ... feels like 6C but might get warmer up to 10C today. I will wait and see.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
12C ... feels like 12C ... and its sunny. Can't stay and chit chat ... I need to sit in the sun on the patio and work. Yeah ... work. LOL

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
13C feels nice and mild with no breeze and a ton of sunshine. It might even get up to 16C today with rain coming in the wee hours of the morning. I don't mind when it rains while I sleep, when I do wake up from the odd flash of lightning or a rumble of thunder I lay there and listen and watch while the pitter patter of a group of continuous rain drops plop LOUDLY down on a plastic lawn chair near my window and make me RAGE!

.....not really ....

Ever seen a crazy person kicking lawn chairs across their yard in the rain in the wee hours of the morning? NO ? Stay tuned I'm sure there will be some video of it on the news soon ... including the take down and arrest by the police.

..... maybe ......!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Bright and sunny day today here in the big TO .... its 15C but feels like 13C ... its a wee bit windy too. I can dig it.
J. has been sitting out on the back deck, whistling at the blue jay family that frequents our back yard, and feeding them peanuts. The weather is nice and sunny -- a balmy 20C -- a slice of heaven in our part of Ontario. 🌞🥜

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
J. has been sitting out on the back deck, whistling at the blue jay family that frequents our back yard, and feeding them peanuts. The weather is nice and sunny -- a balmy 20C -- a slice of heaven in our part of Ontario. 🌞🥜
20C ?????? 20C ?????????? what nerve.

I'm glad J is keeping the local BJ family happy with peanuts! I'm glad you are getting some nice warm weather in your little slice of heaven in Ontario too. Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
17C feels like 16C .... its fighting in the cloud department today. Sort of white bright and blue sky's for 1 minute then gray dark and stormy looking clouds the next. I don't know whether I'm coming or going.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
16C feels like 15C ... sort of overcast but kinda sunny .... if that's all possible.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
17C feels like 17C too ... odd eh? It's raining and there is no thunder or lightning and I haven't kicked the lawn chair across the yard YET!

I just can't sleep ..... mecantsleep!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
9C ... overcast. Might get high up to 10C .... woooo hooooo 10C. It's been rainy off and on so you know I'm lovin the day!

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
10C feels like 8C .... might go up to 14C this afternoon. MAYBE. It's dull and overcast and makes me feel all MEH.

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
14C feels like 13C but its sunny for now so I'm happy happy? It's suppose to rain tonight and tomorrow and friday and..... never mind.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts