Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
3C feels like 0C ..... I thought we were going into Spring? I had to turn the furnace/heat on last night .... Brrrrr!

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
6C its feeling cold like 2C ... its sort of sunny then cloudy then sunny then cloudy ... you get the drift.

Anyways .... its gonna be snowy tomorrow so I have to go out and put plastic bags and cans and things over a bunch of plants that may protest this snow thing in the end of the APRIL .... come on Mother Nature! What you doing to us? We got enough on our plates you are messing with SNOW now? DAMN

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
It is 1C ... feels like -5C. It started snowing sometime in the wee hours of the morning and it got a little crazy. I figure we got about 6 - 8 inches of the crappy white stuff and its still piling up. I ain't so happy about that because I've been shoveling driveways and a couple of walkways and sidewalks in front of 3 houses while dumping sand and a salty product to help make this go away.

I'm pooped already.

It looks quite pretty though ..... this is the condo down the road from me.

All I could think about while I shoveled were the poor birds who have eggs and chicks in nests in all the trees around here. They must have freaked at this ... I hope they will be okay.

Also .... all the trees around here were in full green bloom full of buds and looking so happy to be in Spring time glory. I hope the buds and blooms aren't damaged.

20210421_080124  l.jpg

@Sweet Parakeet

How did you make out today .... much snow up your way?

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
-1C feels like -6C and might even get to a whopping +5C today. WOO HOOO!

We got DUMPED on yesterday and there is still lots of snow hanging around today but should be gone by Friday as the temps are suppose to get up to +15C. From one extreme to another I suppose. I am happy I don't have to scrape shovel or de-ice anything today and won't have to do this until December later this year. I HOPE!

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
8C feels like 5C ... suppose to get up to a high of 15C! YEEHAAAW ... I think Spring is rebounding here. Oh yeah its sunny and lovely outside too. It's a good dang Friday!

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
8C feels like 5C but its 6am in da mornin so this is good .... no more snow no more icy winds? SPRING HAS SPRUNG BACK!

It's suppose to be 15C today with lotsa sunshine .... we're still in lockdown this side of the lake so I guess I'll be doing yard work and drinking a few beer today. Can't do much else.

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
12C feels like 10C was raining a little earlier and may rain again later so I guess I ain't doin nuthin today.

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
2C just 2C .... it even feels like 2C ... stupid day stupid weather stupid stupid stupid. Not really. It's actually beautiful and sunny and might get up to 9C today. I'm not much impressed with the temps but its okay .... its still Spring .... aint'it?

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
7C feels like 5C .. its a little bit sunny now but rain is due and its gonna rain for the next 4 days according to the Weather network. I guess April will end with showers and May will be hot and steamy? I wish ....

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
6C feels like 4C despite it being a little sunny. There is some blue sky over there and then there is that big mess of gray clouds over there ... heading this way. So I really don't know what's gonna happen today in the land of Mr. Peepers.

In other news I learned to make beer battered pancakes! Mmmm .... Mmmmm .... 🍺 🥞

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
It's 9C ... raining and gray and miserable. It's suppose to be this way for the next 3 or 4 days.

There is even a slight chance of flurrys today in Ontario. DAMNNNNNNNNNIT!

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
8C feels like 4C ... its sunny but its windy. 47mph winds that are expected to get up to 80'sumthin mph winds during the day. We are told to have a backup plan ready .... because power outages are always the norm.

My beer cooler is FULL and has lotsa ice. The laptop/sssssssss and toys are all charged. I haz SNACKS .... I'm good to go.

Stupid wind!

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
7C feels like 5C .... its sunny so there is that. It's suppose to get up to 13C today but I ain't holding my breath. Rain due later tonight and suppose to fall over the next 5 days. I guess I need to buy me an Ark ... do you think they sell them on Amazon?

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Yesterday it was 7C today its 17C ... come on Spring time ... make up your mind! Its overcast and rain is a comin!

·
Super Moderator
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
10C overcast and rain is due .... I can feel it in my bones. It might get up to a whopping 13C today ... WOO HOO! 🤪

121 - 138 of 138 Posts