Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
8C feels like 5C ... its sunny now but we are due some showers this afternoon. DAMN ... it might even get up to a whoppin 12C today. Do I dare open a window for some fresh cool soggy smelly air? We'll see!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
12C feels like 11C ... raining and overcast and crappy out. Freezing temps due tonight so we are suppose to bring all our inside plant we took outside back inside then take them back outside in a few days when the outside temps are nice like inside. Get it?

I have a headache writing that last sentence.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
7C feels like 5C ... it might get up to 12C today and then it might not. It's sunny-ish now but rain is due in a few hours. MEH ... Mondays.

·
Registered
679 Posts
7C feels like 5C ... it might get up to 12C today and then it might not. It's sunny-ish now but rain is due in a few hours. MEH ... Mondays.
For me, it's a lovely, sunny Spring day -- but a little chill -- from J's forecast. (He just came in from outdoors cursing under his breath.) My view of our backyard Maple tree getting it's full foliage is beautiful -- and I can gladly admire this view while indoors and tippy-tapping at my laptop keyboard.🍃🌿🍁

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
It's sort of sunny today between attacks of dark blue black gray clouds that threaten rain ... then run/float away. What the heck is that all about eh? MAKE UP YOUR MIND ... RAIN OR NOT. It's currently 10C ... feels like 8C ... this is MEH Tuesday.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
8C feels like 7C ... SUNNY! Will continue to be sunny all day and ..... AND .... it might go up to 15C! WOOOO HOOOOO..... I might be able to turn off the furnace and open a window. Maybe!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
16C that's right! You read that correctly! 16C there might even be a chance that it will get up to 18C ..... OH MY GOD!

I did open the windows but there is a breeze out there that feels a little too much like the North Pole winds ... so I battened down the hatches and will work indoors in front of a sunny window. Oh yeah .... It's hellishly sunny out there!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
15C feels like 15C ... its blindly sunny out there and suppose to get up to 19C today.

I got my beer chillin indafridge! 🍺👓🤪

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
21C and blindingly SUNNY out there .... people are wandering around in sunglasses and shorts today. It's like summer or something.

I am happy to sit on a deck chair and listen to the noisiest bloody robin I've ever heard screaming his song out loud and proud. My neighbor in the next yard yelled at him to shut up earlier this morning. She had a large bloody mary in front of her while she had a smoke .... I figured she was hung over and hating Rude Rudy's Long Fellow Serenade.

Ah Spring!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
16C sort of overcast but sort of nice at the same time. We might get bright blinding sunshine later ... so far no calls for rain so its a good day. I guess ....

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
16C its sunny .... its suppose to get up to a high of 23C today. I think I should make some beersicles!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Ha ha ... this makes me laugh. Usually I write its 9C ... feels like 7C ... NOT TODAY. No we've moved up in the world. We are now in the opposite direction.

Today its 26C out ... feels like 28C ... see? We is backwards .... we is! It's sunny as all got dang and I am actually debating cranking the air conditioning. Debating ... ignoring the idea because I have ceiling fans and room fans to help circulate air so all is good. In the meantime .... 28 freaking C!

WOO HOOOOO! 🤗 👓

BY THE WAY ..... What the heck is this crap? We have a cool new board with a million new smiley's and not one of those smiley's has a sweaty smiley. I see a needle and a toilet bowl and poop and strange things I would never use in a million years when posting on here but I don't see and little emo with sweat pouring off his noggin .... what has the world come to?

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
21C feels like 22C .... is sort of sunny ... a lot of clouds and overcast but I can live with it ...its 22C. Almost summa!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·
It's like SUMMER here .... 17C at 7am in the bloody morning. I've had the fans a blowin in da wind alllllll over the house. It's going to get up to 28C today and that's good. A little taste of summer before it cools down again.

A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG weekend due here for the two-four- weekend. 420 ? YES indeedy doo.

I hope what ever you get up to this weekend will be a nice time for you and all.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
26C feels like 30C ... its warm almost hot with a sweet cool breeze and a million birds singing to each other ... or complaining. Either way they've been entertaining and noisy. It's overcast and an ugly looking kind of day ... but its warm almost hot so who's complaining.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
24C feels like 26C its suppose to get hotter later this afternoon with a steamy shower thrown into the mix. Of course it will rain ... its SUNDAY and a long weekend. Just what is expected on a lovely long weekend. RAIN!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
18C ... feels like 18C ... its comfy and cool and a perfect day to do nothing. It's MONDAY and a holiday here in Ontario Canada. I still think its Sunday. God I hate long weekends ... so much time confusion.

Oh yeah its sunny and gonna be a nice day.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
26C ... feels like 28C ... its overcast and going to be a scorcher of a day with temps up on the early 30's. We are suppose to have our first Heat Alert today. How bizarre!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
23C feels like 27C ... its rainin and overcast and meh .... but the boids is singin and the day feels nice despite the weather.

Happy Hump Day! 🐪

141 - 160 of 185 Posts