Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
12C feels like 10C but its lovely and sunny ... despite being COLD again ... but suppose to get up to 18C later today. Rain is due tonight and tomorrow alllllll day so I will plan a protest and drink a beer each hour while I mutter and complain. In fact I will drink a beer now ... 1 an hour. I will drink in protest of the cold temps that returned to my life.

It's going to be an interesting day.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
4C ... yeah you read correctly ..... 4C ... feels like -1C. Its dark and gray and raining and I don't care. It's allllll good. I will sacrifice a nice friday to have a lovely weekend of sunshine lollipops and beer. This is predicted for tomorrow and sunday .... yup. No 4C or -1C on the weekend.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
9C .... yup. 9C .... feels like 5C. It's overcast but not raining which is fine by me. It might get up to a high of 15C today .... 15C! WOO HOOOOO! meh 😒

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
15C feels like 14C .... it might even get up to 16C today .... oh yay. It's sunny so there is that .... but its cool almost coldish and I debated turning on the heat this morning.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
9C ... feels like 8C .... sigh I know I know. It's sunny and suppose to get up to 25C this afternoon .... I'll believe it when I see it!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
Sunshine ... sometimes. High of 23C ... feels like 24C. It's a very nice day today .... in da neighborhooooood!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Sunny off and on ... overcast off and on ... It's 21C and it feels like 21C although the humidity is only 43%. Not a horrible day ... rain cometh later tonight and alllllllllllllllllllllllllll day tomorrow. Maybe.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
18C feels like 18C .... humiiiiiiidity is in the 90something % cause its raining. Lots of rain last night more rain today. It's one of them days. I feel like I need a nap!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
15C feels like 16C ... its sunny and might get rainy later this evening. We are expected to have a high of 27C today ..... beersicles are needed.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
29C feels like 32C ... its sunny. Birbs outside in the trees and nearby are screaming with happies ... I think they is happy! In the meantime I am making beersicles.

YUMMY!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
29C feels like 36C ... its hot and sort of humid but there is a fantastic amount of winds and lovely breeze to make it all feel perfect. I sat on the patio and drank coffee with a friend and decided I needed to clean my windows on the main floor of the house. I cleaned the patio doors and living room window and it just grew into a huge messy disaster because I ran out of cleaning products and no more windex.

So I gotta do them allllllll over again after I buy more cleaning supplys ..... cleaning sucks. In the meantime I have semi streaky clean dirty windows ... and that's making me crazy!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
22C feels like 25C ... its a little muggy and humidish and dull and overcast this am. It was a hot night and a little difficult to sleep if you didn't have air conditioning. Its getting to be a lot like SUMMA! We are due to hit the 35C area this afternoon with rain coming later this evening and supposedly going to rain allllllllllllllllllll week long. What? Is this April Showers weather still?

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
23C feels like 30C ... its raining and we are due THUNDER STORMS later this afternoon .... I hope there is lightning too!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
23C feels like 26C .... it rained pretty much alllllllllllllllllll day and night yesterday but today is a little cooler and sunny as all heck! It's suppose to stay at 26C today with more rain and thunder showers expected this afternoon. The Weather Network has now predicted the next few days will be filled with sunshine and not the deluge of rain they predicted earlier this week.

We'll see .... oh yeah .... I'm waiting and watching.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
21C feels like 22C .... its sunny out and the high of the day is 24C. So its a perfect day to sit back on a lawn chair, watch some squoils run around and chase each other. Have a cold one .... or several. Play on the tablet or laptop .... do a whoooooooooooooole lotta nothin.

I'm on it!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
21C feels like 23C .... might get up to 25C on this lovely sunny cool breezed day ... its perfect out. My coffee and I and da birbs are enjoying the back patio today. I hope you get out to enjoy the day and I hope its just as perfect where you are also.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
20C feels like 21C ... its sunny and a little breezy and maybe will get up to 24C this afternoon ..... doesn't matter this is another PERFECT DAY. I love sunny and comfortable so I'm going to enjoy it by doing nothing in the back yard today. Just sit and sip a brew ..... is it lunchtime yet?

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
26C feels like 29C ... its sort of brilliant and sunny but then sometimes its not. There is the odd prediction of a thunderstorm to hit sometime this afternoon. Well ...... ain't that fine and dandy?

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
Yup ... we gots rains today .... lots and lots of rain. It's currently 17C and feels like 17C .... but the humidity is in the high 80's with the soggies. Oh well. The lawn looks good!

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
18C ... it feels cold today. There is a cool breeze and bright sunshine but the rain has cooled things down considerably. I like it when its comfortable with a cool or coldish breeze. It makes me wanna clean and get stuff done .....

161 - 180 of 185 Posts