Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
181 - 200 of 239 Posts

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Wednesday was a SCORCHER here ... I lived inside an air conditioned bubble at work and home. It was well above 30C here feeling in the late 38C range or higher. You can imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning and opened the patio door to find it cool and comfy 16C.

I might consider working on the ark if it stays cool today. (wheres that winking smiley?) 😉😜

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
25C and super sunny and hot as it already feels like its 31C. Its suppose to get higher temps this afternoon in the mid 30C range. I don't think I will be able to work on the ark today, as I will be laying in the sunshine in a beer dazed puddle of happies.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
26C feels like 32C ... it be rainin! I am drinking coffee and staring at the ark thinking it needs me to work on it more. Its too hot and its raining.

Always some excuse right?

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
17C but a little muggy with high hooooooomidity. Its SUNNY so I will shut up and quit nagging now. A high of 22C is expected today ... so it looks kinda nice for a MONDAY!

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
This is the type of weather I LOVE .... 14C might get up to 24C today and there is a lovely cool breeze blowing. Its sunny and boids is singin and all is good in the land of UGH.

Its so nice I might work on the ark today after work ... maybe.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
13C - 13C !!???!! Aint it suppose to be SUMMER? Its really hoooooomid outside and UGH ... its sort of bright but not quite sunny and I'm unsure what the day will bring.

I ain't worried no not me. I will take it as it comes.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
Its kinda warm .... 25C feels like 31C its sunny now but a thunderstorm is predicted for later this afternoon and more rain into the evening. It's Canada Day and I need to celebrate and not think about the Ark today. I was going to have a BBQ with a few neighbors here but we don't have much room with all the lumber and tools and a 1/2 constructed ark blocking the garage and driveway and most of the yard. I don't think there is any room for friends and family.

Maybe I should BBQ out near the street and maybe we'll develop into a crazy Canada Day BLOCK PARTY like we had in the USE TO YEARS. We tried to have a block party BBQ here last year. IT WAS EPIC watching everyone trying to drink or eat while wearing their covid N95 masks. MAYHEM and MESS!

🇨🇦
🇨🇦
HAPPY CANADA DAY! 🇨🇦

🍺 🍻 🥂 🥃 🍸🍹 🥤 🎸🎷🥁🎹 🍦🍡🍧🍢🌽🍉🍒 = ☔

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
22C feels like 23C and its sunny and suppose to get up to 27C today. Of course today is a lovely day with sunshine and heat and not a speck of rain in sight. Not like YESTERDAY on Canada Day when we wanted the nice weather to happen. Did it? NOOOOOOOOOOOO .... it rained.

It rained out the fireworks and sitting outside on a nice evening watching life slowly cruise by .... ruined by rain. I'm sure this happens every Canada Day .... RAIN.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
19C feels like 19C but I don't know what day it is. LONG WEEKENDS MESS MY HEAD UP!

It's sunny and comfortable out ... boids is singing, bees is buzzing and it might get up to a whoppin 26C today. I would work on the ark but I just looked at the weather network and its apparently SUNDAY ... I can't work on the ark on sunday and disturb my neighbors can I?

NAW ... I don't wanna make them all miserable with the noise. heh heh ... maybe I'll go mow the lawn and listen to them yell about that!

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
A perfect sort of day here .... 21C which might get up to 25C today. Its bright sunny and there is a lovely cool breeze blowing.

Life is good ... I have the day off so maybe I will work on the ark? Maybe? Perhaps?

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
Its a RAINY DAY ... of course it is. It rained yesterday and last night as well even though it wasn't predicted. Wonky Weather ... who knew?

Today its damp 22C but feels like a hoomid 26C. It may stop raining by this evening and the nice sunny weather will return tomorrow. MAYBE.

NOOOOOOoooooo .... I won't be working on the ark today.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·
Partly ... A LOT cloudy with a chance of WHO KNOWS WHAT? The weather network says we aren't expecting rain but it looks like it might be wrong. Who knew? It's a lovely 20C which feels like 22C.

I'll sit back and let it happen ... not like I can't change anything.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
16C SUNNY and might get up to 26C today .... I may actually get to work on the ark today. I am building a special motor that is fueled on POOP. Animal poop ... and I'm gonna have 2 ephalants and a couple of hippo's so there will be lotsa poop!

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
19C feels like 19C ... might get up to 26C on a lovely sunny day with a nice cool comfy breeze. I may do some work on the ark today, its a perfect day for it. Maybe ......

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #198 ·
18C ... feels like 18C and its sunny and SIN. It might get up to 26C today which would be nice and perfect for a BBQ.

NO ... I didn't work on the ark yesterday. I went to the beer store and stocked up the fridge and then I just forgot about it.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #199 ·
22C and sunnnnnnnnnny! It's suppose to get up to 30C today and I am not looking forward to it as the hoooooomidity will drive me nuts. Tonight THUNDERSTORMS are suppose to hit and give my dead dry lawn a good long drink with rain sticking around Tuesday and Wednesday.

I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
Yesterday was AWESOME! It was hot-tish but windy with the nicest breeze that gusted and blew everything everywhere. It was so refreshing with the wind and the sunshine. We didn't get the thunderstorms they were predicting but it did rain for a few hours after midnight which was nice (for the lawn.)

Right now its sunny and 23C but feels like its 29C... UGH hoooooomidity, there isn't much of a breeze but its some what comfortable. Now we are being told that thunderstorms will grace the afternoon. BRING IT! It won't be too impressive of a rain storm with a measley 1 mm of rain predicted. Oh well.

181 - 200 of 239 Posts