Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
201 - 220 of 239 Posts

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
21C and feels like 24C ... sunny! Sounds nice right? NOPE ... 88% hoooooooomidity is making it all feel like slugs are crawling on me. Weird? Yeah. Anyway we are suppose to get some rain this afternoon, you know, those amazing thundershowers they keep predicting that never show up? So maybe some rain in the afternoon and more rain into the evening and who knows? Who cares? Will I be working on the ark? HA!

It's hump day, the only thing I wanna do is maybe sit in a swimming pool with an ice cold beer.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
18C feels like 18C ... its 98% hooooooomidity too. UGH ... at least its sunny and we might get a few cloudy periods during the day but no rain.

I'll take it!

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
20C feels like 21C ... suppose to get up to a balmy 26C and of course its sunny as heck today. There is a breeze, sort of. Maybe, okay almost not at all.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
22C feels like 25C ... its sunny and suppose to get up to 28C today with some cloudy crappola in the afternoon or off and on. Better off then on but hey can I tell the weather gods how to do their biz? NOPE .... this is why I am building an ark.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
23C feels like 28C but its sunny and there are a zillion birbs singing about the nice day. BUT WAIT ... thundershowers are predicted for the afternoon and maybe even into the evening. I will believe it when I see it.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
RAIN RAIN RAIN GLORIOUS RAIN .... we love this rain. We aren't so happy about the 98% hooooomidity that comes with it but I will take it. My lawn is sucking this up like a big ole burnt grass sponge that it is. It's 22C feels like 27C and the soggy stuff is suppose to last all day into the night and alllllll day tomorrow.

I can't tell you how giddy this makes me .... oh yeah I won't be working on the ark in the rain. OH ... wait a minute ... maybe I should be.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·
Okay we are into the part of summer I HATE .... 25C feels like 32C at 9:20am ... UGH

The humidity is okay for now in the mid 60's but we are suppose to have rain later today that will make the hoooooomidity rise and we will feel like we are swimming in mud. Hot Hot HOT summer is due this week. I ain't looking forward to it.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
It's not even 8am and its 25C but feels like its 34C .... UGH. HOOMID Season. It's not my favorite season. There is the chance of rain but there is a strong possibility of a high of 31C ... which will feel like 40C. KILL ME NOW!

In the meantime its sunny for now and not a good day to work on the ark.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
Heat warning advisory again .... its sunny and 19C right now which is a nice relief in the morning. I hate going outside on the deck and drinking a coffee when the air outside is hotter then my coffee. We might have a little thunder shower later in the morning/early afternoon and some more HEAT.... oh yay.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·
Sunny, hooooooooooooomid, 27C feels like 37C and its not even noon yet. I need beer and ice and even more ice and more beer and maybe a kiddy pool from Wally World which I will fill with water and ice and lay in it while I drink my icy cold beer. I will set up the patio umbrella to cover over the kiddy pool to keep the evil sun out of my eyes and off my pasty white pale skin to avoid burning and cancer ... while I kill my liver and kidneys with more beer.

It should be an awesome day .... yeah ... I aint gonna be working on the ark today. Too HOT!

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #212 ·
24C feels like 32C ... its gray dark and overcast with threats of rain today and into the evening. I guess I won't be working on the ark today!

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·
19C ... feels like 19C and its SUNNY! It might be a really lovely day with the humidity low and sun and comfy temps. I might even work on the ark today. Maybe ?

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·
17C and its sunny and it feels like 17C .... but for how long? Its suppose to rain later this evening and then we will sneak into another heat wave this week. OH JOY!

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
One of them UGH days, 24C feels like 33C and its HOOOOOMID and overcast so rain be a comin this morning. I can live with it I guess.... do I have a choice?

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
19C feels like 20C ... its sunny but horribly hoooooomid. The rain arrived yesterday washing everything and making it look gross and dirty and soiled all over so I guess there will be window washing for me this weekend.

·
Administrator
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
My neighbors are NOT wondering where their fences and trees from their property are gone to ...

Nobody notices the drilling hammering and sawing noises in my neighborhood ?

Or maybe my neighbors are hoping I might ask them to come join me when the serious rain comes?

201 - 220 of 239 Posts