Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
241 - 260 of 282 Posts

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
21C feels like 24C and its suppose to hit high 30C today. Then thundershowers tonight ... which I will believe if I see them. They call for rain but we get nada. It's been an oddly dry summer. TOO dry. I might work on the Ark today but I have run into a few complications ... check out this video below.

Did you know ... there were dinosaurs on Noah's Ark?

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·
Tis a soggy Sunday here.... it rained and thundered and there was lightning and everything in the wee hours last night and it looks like it will be the same today. It's hooooooooomid 100% soggy, the temperature is 20C feels like 22C so its not all bad. Just hoooooomid.

The lawn is sucking up every little drop it can get ... we have not had much rain these days of summer.

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #243 ·
Its slightly sunny but soggy from all the rain last night. Hoooooomidity is currently 94% and probably going to climb as more rain is expected this afternoon and evening. It's 21C and feels like 25C ... summer is DONE!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #245 ·
17C feels like 17C ... morning DEW all over the place and autumn is in the air. I can already see some changes in the leaves on a few trees on my street, which is a little depressing I like the bright green colors of summer. (not counting my dead brown lawn)

It's getting darker earlier and earlier as well ... sunset is about 8pm now and I feel like its sinking with my soul. UGH ... I do like the light!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
Its a repeat of Hump Day .... 17C feels like 17C ... but its HOOOOOOOMID! 100% and suppose to get up to 26C today despite the rain they are calling for later this morning and afternoon. So ... it looks like it will be another craptastic day here at No Building Ark Land.

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #247 ·
21C feels like 25C and its not even 9am ... its hooooomid and overcast and the weather stations are all calling for impending doom and gloom - aka rain. I don't mind the rain ... it sounds soooothing. I have my white noise set on a rain sound ... it actually sounds more like bacon frying and hey! the sound of frying bacon is sooothing too. I need to buy me some essential oil bacon scent to put in my diffuser.

What a way to drift off into bliss.

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
Not even 8am and its 13C ... 13! What the heck? It's hooomid in the 96% range or something but its sunny. Its suppose to reach a high of 23C today and remain sunny so its a good day to work on the Ark!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·
13C and feels like 13C with SUNSHINE LOLLIPOPS and no Rainbows .... it will get up somewhere in the 28C area today and remain sunny so there is that. Should be a nice day .... enjoy what it brings you!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #250 ·
UGH ... the heat has returned. It is 23C but feels like 29C and its not even 8am. It's windy but its a warm muggy wind if that makes sense and there are predictions of severe thunderstorms this afternoon into the evening.

I'll believe it when I see it.

IN OTHER NEWS ... there are already a bunch of leaves littering the yard. TOO SOON! It's still sort of summerish!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
All this rain the Weather Network GODS keep predicting ain't a happenin! It didn't happen yesterday or last night or in the wee hours at all .... but its dark and glooomy and so hot and hooomid right now you think we were in the middle of June/July. UGH 24C and it feels like 33C and its MUGGGGGGY ... ugly muggly.

I hope when we do get our deluge that it cools things down again ... I mean this is technically Autumn now ... Isn't it? Kinda? Almost?

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #252 ·
Its soooooooooooooooooo windy .... and COOL and sunny as heck. 18C feels like 18C while yesterday it rained and was 100C ! sort of.

High today of 25C and cool at 16C at night so ... sleeping without the hum or roar of the Air conditioning will be sweet!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #254 ·
Oooooh .... its getting chillier! 16C feels like 16C hooooooomidity at 96%. So thar be DEW on DE ground. Arrrr!

I'm practicing my ''Pirate speak'' which is an actual day on September 19th called, the International Talk like a Pirate Day. ARRRR!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #255 ·
Its gonna be one of THOSE days today ... HOT, HOOOMID, HORRIBLY UGH, It's 21C and feels like 24C, its sunny and the high today is suppose to be somewhere in the 30C area which will feel like 38C or worse. It feels muggy already!

Rain predicted for tonight sunday and monday but I'll believe it when I see it. It just might be a miserable rainy Labor Day long-ish Weekend.

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #256 ·
19C feels like 20C LIES ... its hooooomid in the 100% range because its raining and feeling like an UGH day. Its suppose to rain all day and night and into Monday as well, which will mess with Labor Day Parades and the last long weekend of Summer.

LE SIGH ......

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
17C feels like 17C ... and its hoooooomid at 130% ... okay I liked about the 130% its only 100% but it feels hoooomiditier then all get out!
Its a soggy rainy day and is suppose to be a soggy rainy day allllllllllllllll day. Which kind of sucks because the Air Show is in town and I don't think they will be flying in this mess and I don't think many people will want to sit in the rain to watch the mess.

So there ya go. HAPPY LABOR DAY!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #258 ·
17C feels like 17C with high hoooooomidity and its overcast and MEH today ... in better news. THE KIDS ARE BACK IN SCHOOL TODAY!

YEAH! It was soooooooooooo quiet here last night with all the lil children in their beds early in preparation for 1st day of school. It was bliss!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #259 ·
19C feels like 20C and its 100000000% hooooomidity today because its raining and the weather channel didn't even call for rain so I'm confusalled .... anyway its a crappy day but might clear up later this evening so there ya go.

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #260 ·
15C ... feels like 15C .... people are wearing coats here. NOT FALL JACKETS EITHER! They are sporting winter coats. WHAT THE HECK?
It's been a little foggy and there has been frost on the pumpkin but its sunny and bright so I don't get the winter coat thing.

241 - 260 of 282 Posts