Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
261 - 280 of 282 Posts

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #264 ·
21C feels like 25C hoooooooooooooomidity is 94% and its RAININ .... all day we are suppose to fear da rain in spain dat falls mainly on my head.

Wait ... that doesn't rhyme. Oh well ... you get the idea. It's rainy today.

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #266 ·
HOLY Guacamole ... its COLD out today. It's 16C feels like 15C but there is this incredibly cold breeze that is forcing me to close all the windows in the office. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... at least its not raining anymore.

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #267 ·
Its getting coooooooler or even COLD ... its 11C feels like 11C ... but its sunny and supposedly only going to get up to 18C today.

WELL ... this means I might have to be forced to work on the ark today. I should get on that soon because its getting darker much faster each evening. Can't work in the dark ... it upsets the raccoons and neighbors.

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #268 ·
15C, overcast and MEH out there. We might get up to 25C today but it will be cool and comfy to sleep with the windows open tonight.

This is the time of the year that is amazing to me as its cool and comfortable at night, perfect sleepin weather!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #272 ·
14C feels like 6C because there be a BrrrreEEEEZE! A chilly cold breeze. Its suppose to get up to 25C today and so far its sunnyish with a hint of clouds and meatballs here and there.

Let the games/day begin.

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #275 ·
Happy First day of FALL! Its sunny but 9C ..... and feels like 4C .... its chilly. The high today might get up to 15C. I suppose I should start prepping the air conditioner and cleaning up the furnace as a new filter is needed to deal with the heat we might need soon. I might have to put a tarp up over the Ark .... I don't know if I will be able to work on it much more this year (have I worked on it at all?) YES .... I did. Sort of.

But in the meantime .... HAPPY FALL!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #276 ·
It's cooooooooooooldish and I love it. Windows open and a breeze wafting through the house before the rain comes. It's overcast and meh outside with temps of 8C. It's suppose to be a soggy day with a high of 19C ...

FALL ... has begun'd. 🍁 ☕ ☔ 🍂

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #277 ·
It be rainin out .... its 14C dark and gray/grey or gloomy and wet everywhere. I believe the rain will hang around most of the day and tomorrow and Tuesday too .... its a rainapaloooosa!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #278 ·
12C overcast and it kinda rained off and on last night .... we are due more rain today so I will be singing that Carpenters song .... Rainy Day's and Monday's alwayssssssssssssssssssss get me downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #279 ·
13C overcast and spittin a little rain here and there. The whopping high today is suppose to be 15C. WOO HOOO ... its officially HOODY weather. STOKED!

Anyways its suppose to rain off and on all day with a thundery type storm here and there .... so its one of them days! ENJOY!!!!

·
Administrator
6,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #280 ·
13C overcast and more rain expected off and on today. What a drag .... all the rain we needed and wanted this summer is coming to soak us all in the fall. WTH? It's dark as all bejeeeeezus in the wee hours of the AM as well. Soon we will "fall back" with the clocks and gain a whopping extra hour of sleep and it will be light again in the am?

It's all confusal'd to me.

261 - 280 of 282 Posts