Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
281 - 300 of 343 Posts

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
WTH? It's 4C ..... 4! its almost cold. Sort of. The high today is suppose to get up to 17C .... its sunny right now and I'm looking forward to a nice afternoon. Maybe I'll get some work done on the ark? Maybe?

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
2C ... 2C ???????? Its a little chilly and cool here. It is suppose to be sunny today and maybe get up to 15C which would be nice because I don't want to have to turn the heat on in the office ... YET!

FALL .... 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
Currently a chilly 6C ... sunny and suppose to get up to 21C today. SAY WHAT???????????????
Yesterday I was wearing a hoody and wishing it was a winter jacket ... today tee shirts and shorts again? MAKE UP MY MIND!

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #288 ·
15C .... WHAT ? are we having a brief Indian Summer? Sunny today and damp/hoooomid from the frost and all.

I will take it as it comes ... anyone enjoying the colors of the leaves changing these days?

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #290 ·
A whoppin 5C right now ... its overcast and a little damp with frost out on the punkin ... there is a frost warning. REALLY?

It might get up to 13C today but still be overcast and cloudy. MEH .... ⛅

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #291 ·
10C ... a little overcast and MEH today. It might get up to 17C .... of course it will. The day we need to blast the oven and cook a massive turkey will have the house sweltering and windows covered in condensation and the a/c is officially shut down for the winter.

Ain't it always the way?

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #292 ·
8C ... partly sunny/cloudy and it has been raining over night and this AM as the roads are wet. It might get up to 17C today. Might.

I think it will be a quiet sort of Thanksgiving here. My stomach thinks its a good idea to be gentler today.

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 ·
13C and a little sunny a little NOT so sunny but that's because we are due Rain today .... and it might even get up to 21C ... 21C!

Bring it ......
Bizarre ... it got up to 26C today. I was sweating in my hoody ... people were wearing shorts and tee's again. Now its getting cooler FAST and its suppose to rain and get cooler again. MAKE UP MY MIND!

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #298 ·
Its so darkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk out at 7:45am. I can't wait for Daylight Savings time to arrive. Anyways its a rainy ugly cold dark morning and 14C. It's one of those endless cuppa teas and some toast and honey kinda morning.

281 - 300 of 343 Posts