Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
301 - 320 of 343 Posts

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
4C might get up to 5C today ... its overcast and was spitting when I got to work. (I hate when the boss spits on me)

Rain or showers due off and on today .... I can feel it in my bones. UGH .....

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #304 ·
5C ... its going to be a warm afternoon with temps in the 16C range ... WHAT THE??? I just turned the furnace on yesterday and now I have to turn it off again? Tomorrow its suppose to get up to 19C ... freaky!

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
It was an amazing day yesterday, sunny hot with a high of 23C ... a slight breeze. A perfect day to walk in the park/woods and enjoy the colored leaves and just enjoy the last breath of Indian Summer.

Today is suppose to be the same, its currently 8C but its suppose to get up to 21C and its sunny out right now.

The next few days are predicted to be just as warm and sunny with highs of 20C or slightly lower.

BRING IT ... its a nice change to have before the cold blast of winter hits.

I hope where ever you are you are enjoying this little blast of warmth as well.

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #308 ·
So we've been having bright sunny days with temps in the high 20's lately ... and its wonderful. Oddly the warmth and sunshine have re-awoken the last days of the 8 billion annoying pale orange colored meat eating asian lady bugs that come with this. The heat has also awaken a gazillion birch alder beetles and the few wazillion stink bugs who want to get in the last days of bliss and warmth.

It is a little challenging being outside walking around ... you get swarmed and often take bugs into the office, stores, home and your dang car. I HATE BUGS! I hate having a random stink bug land on my arm in the car when I'm driving. HATE IT!

Did I say I hate bugs?

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #309 ·
14C ... overcast and going to rain all day. YAY? naw ..... the high today is expected to be 19C so it will be a soggy muggy humid day and my aching back knees and legs are complaining.

Happy Hump Day!

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #310 ·
Its 7C this am and the high will be 11C? with a mix if sun and clouds today .... so I guess we are back to the regular seasons type of weather now. A friend mentioned to me that we usually get a short smattering of snow before Halloween each October but I don't think we are getting any of the evil white cold stuff this week or next. Some rain sure ... no snow though.

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #311 ·
Its 0C out there right now. WHAT THE HECK??????? The high today might be 12C ... there is suppose to be sunshine and I suppose I will have to start wearing a fall jacket again. Talk about extreme temperature drops. Huh......

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #312 ·
Chilly today with a low temp of OC this early morning with hopes dreams and wishes for sunshine during the day and a high of 15C .... okay. It's really FALL now.

I get it. 🎃 🍂

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #313 ·
OC again today but its suppose to be sunny and get up to 16C ... it will be a perfect day to walk around High Park and enjoy the trees and all their colorful leaves. I have a couple of nieces and nephews who love to walk around the downtown core and check out all the halloween decorations in the daylight as well. Night time is a little more spooky and you miss some of the more cute and interesting displays in the dark ... so this is how I will spend my afternoon with the bratnicks.

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 ·
6C ... chance of showers and drizzly weather which is a drag because kids really are looking forward to Trick or Treating this year due to covid lock downs the last 2 years. It might get up to 13C today ... which is kind of nice too. The kids might have to carry umbrellas but they won't be wearing winter coats over their spooky costumes!

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #315 ·
11C ... muggggy and hoooomid, might get up to 17C today but its raining and expected to rain all day here. BUMMER

HAPPY 1st Day of NOVEMBER ..... only 54 days till CHRISTMAS. Woooo ... oh dang.

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #316 ·
Currently 5C ... but it might get up to 15C today which would be nice. Yesterday it rained off and on and was coldish ... at 2pm it got sunny and I thought I should take a quick walk over to the bank. I WAS SWEATING ... it was so hot and humid out while I shlushed along kicking many multicolored soggy wet clumps of leaves that were stuck like glue all over the sidewalks and streets.

It was a little ... odd.

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #317 ·
November 3rd .... 7C outside. PEA SOUP FOG ... high today of 20C. Whatsgoingonmanature .... you is wonky. We are suppose to be COLD and maybe some snow or something .... I have friends in Edmonton who called and whined and complained they had snow and temps of -5C yesterday. NOT HERE ... we got fog fog fog and warm warm warm and BUGS.

Stink bugs, and box elder bugs, midges or noseeums and little chompy light orange asian lady bugs. SWARMS of them because its so mild and humid.

Climate change? NAW .... that's fake. huh ....

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #318 ·
10C ... it was so mild and nice out last night I slept with the windows open .... big mistake. The nice warm weather has made everyone enjoy the evenings so they are out and about driving around with their car stereos blaring and some are even SINGING along.

I am not putting a fan on ... I am not closing the window either ... I will suffer through. Today is suppose to get up to 20C and its going to be SUNNY! WOOOO HOOOOO!

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #319 ·
Saturday November 5th ....... Its not even 8am and its 17C outside right now. I have ceiling fans running in the house. The high today is expected to be 23C. Yesterday it got up over 22C, when I went out to dinner with friends everyone in the restaurant was complaining about the heat and wanted the A/C turned on. Its NOVEMBER ... in CANADA ... I should be wearing my parka and a wool scarf and hat and mittens.

What's going on here?

·
Administrator
6,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 ·
13C with some off and on showers last night and this morning, more showers throughout the day and a high of 18C ....

It's NOVEMBER 6, and I'm not wearing a winter coat .... MIND BLOWN!

301 - 320 of 343 Posts