Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Administrator
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Chance of flurries and a whoppin high of +1C .... I'll take it!

Wednesday and Thursday we are suppose to have one of those crazy winter storms that may try to kill ya ... like the one we had before Christmas last month. BOY OH BOY ... am I looking forward to this!

· Administrator
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
1C ... kinda damp and there is a slight flush (toilet flush) of snow already. Its suppose to be a whopper of a snow storm today with rain and its described as HEAVY ... okay.

Gusty winds and all the lovely kinda stuff is suppose to continue thru today and into tomorrow .... I get it. Winter ... huh whoodathunkit?

· Administrator
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
-1C ... its snowing. AGAIN ... still .... sort of. It snowed all day yesterday and then in the evening RAIN hit and didn't really melt anything much but it did freeze up and cause a mess on the roads. So today will be an interesting PART 2!

· Administrator
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
0C ... I guess winter is finally here in the last week of January 2023 ... its suppose to snow today and for the weekend as well. SNOW ... winter crap on the ground that I will need to shovel over and over and over again. Only 2 more months to go and we will be in SPRING again and it will start raining non stop again.

YAY! ....

· Administrator
7,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Rain Rain go the "HECK" away ...... the arks not ready and I don't wanna drive on ice later today ... yadda yadda yadda rinse repeat.

0C ... maybe some snow is due later. I wanna go back to bed and hide my head under the covers. SOME SUNSHINE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts