Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

2023 Complain and Nag About Your Weather!

17K views 366 replies 1 participant last post by  Mr Peepers 
#1 ·
Here we go again ... another New Year and another log about our annoying weather in what ever part of the world you/we/us live in.

Don't be shy .... come on in and whine and complain and share the lovely or horrible weather you are experiencing in your neck of the world/woods.

#153 ·
Well ... its that time of the season again. HOT ... HAZY ... HUMID ... HORRIBLE! I will take Spring cold temperatures any day over this stuff.

Its 17C right now and going to be 31C today .... its sunny. BOIDS is singing and all the nature stuff is happening as usual. My allergies would love a break. Seriously. So ... the OVEN is on and the Air Conditioning is blasting day and night.

SIGH ... oh sigh.............. 🥵

#157 ·
10C ... suppose to get up to 24C today. I'm amused to see that the weather network is describing the overcast condition as "NOT OBSERVED" .... that's because its overcast and you can't see much! Maybe the sun will appear later and the WNetwork will change their point of view.

HELLO MONDAY .... you suck!

#158 ·
16C early this morning and maybe a high of 26C .... it sort of sunny which is better then yesterday which was overcast most of the morning into the early afternoon due to SMOKE from multiple wildfires burning across Ontario and elsewhere. Scary stuff!

#167 ·
12C sort of sunny with some blue-ish sky that is soon to turn blackish and rain all over Thursday with some more lightning and tunda! Its horribly hoooomid at 97% and the high today is predicted to hit 23C. UGH ... air conditioner weather.

Summers almost here!

#176 ·
19C going to be a soggy hot hoooomid 26C today with more rain and more rain and more rain. Maybe some thudner and lightnin too!
Looks like I'm going to be doing a lot on indoor stuff today ... and tomorrow and most of next week as rain is predicted until next thursday.