1.) Go to second chance bird rescue.
2.) Fly in a plane.
3.) Buy my dream car.
4.) Get a job.
5.) Go to California
6.) Swim in the ocean.
7.) Buy my dream bird.
8.) Go to a bird show.
9.) Make a bff.(HA! like that's gonna happen)
10.) Build an aviary.
11.) Be noticed for something.
12.) Meet someone famous.
13.) Be famous.
14.) Go to Austrailia.
15.) Make a bird animated movie.
16.) Go camping.
17.) Go to Hershey town.
18.) Travel to North Carolina.
19.) Ride a horse.
20.) Start a family. (even though that will happen in July.)
21.) Win the lotto.
22.) Go scuba diving.
23.) Drive on Daytona Beach.
24.) Buy a husky.
25.) Take a safari to Africa.
Is any of that realistic?

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I think most of it is realistic - all depends on how much effort you can afford to put in it at once (and how much money you have to afford the travel - that's been my biggest downfall in doing the things I want. Had to cancel my tour of Europe because of financial woes)!! How old are you now?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think most of it is realistic - all depends on how much effort you can afford to put in it at once (and how much money you have to afford the travel - that's been my biggest downfall in doing the things I want. Had to cancel my tour of Europe because of financial woes)!! How old are you now?
I'm only 18.

·
Registered
339 Posts
What one do you think is the only possible one?
Ithimk many of those are achievable I you work hard :)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All these years from TB I thought you were 50 something :giggle:

Most of it is realistic and ive done most so I dont see why you cant too.
I always had peoples ages way off to. If I was fifty I'm pretty sure I'd be sewn to my death bed. :p

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I've done a fair few of them. Get out there and have fun :biggrin5:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
You could easily do a summer road trip and travel North Carolina south into FL and do a lot of things on your list :) The only thing I see on the list that's hard, and not really plausible, is the lottery one :giggle: That one you're at the mercy of Lady Luck, not your own initiative

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You could easily do a summer road trip and travel North Carolina south into FL and do a lot of things on your list :) The only thing I see on the list that's hard, and not really plausible, is the lottery one :giggle: That one you're at the mercy of Lady Luck, not your own initiative
Yeah I'm going on vacation let me get my monopoly money :) I don't have money to go on vacation I've never even left this state. :/

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I've only been to Arizona, because it was a free trip, and Georgia so don't feel bad :giggle: And don't feel bad as well, I've done very few things on your list, and I'm nearly 24! :yikes:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Hey, I'm 52, so you would just have to change the age around from 25 to 52, and I still haven't done many of the things on your post.

The one that seems really fun to me is making an animated bird movie. I hope you can do that one. I would love to view it. It is not something I could ever do. I have no drawing skills whatsoever.

I marched in a band on Daytona beach when I was in high school. That is a fond memory. I have never driven on it. That would be interesting.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey, I'm 52, so you would just have to change the age around from 25 to 52, and I still haven't done many of the things on your post.

The one that seems really fun to me is making an animated bird movie. I hope you can do that one. I would love to view it. It is not something I could ever do. I have no drawing skills whatsoever.

I marched in a band on Daytona beach when I was in high school. That is a fond memory. I have never driven on it. That would be interesting.

You see all these animated dog movies and other animals I've never seen a tropical bird movie where they can talk and stuff. But they look like the real thing like in air buddies there real dogs with animated movements of the mouth. :)

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Have you ever seen the movie Paulie? It's an old one, about a Blue-Crown Conure, and they did a little of that - animating his mouth and animatronics, but it's not that great, the movie is 11 years old now! It was one of my favorites as a kid, and I still have a soft spot for Blue-Crowns because of it :giggle: Now I'm gonna have to re-watch it, it's so cute! They used something like 15 different birds to do the 'acting' for it

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIdSO6lB1pk&playnext=1&list=PL6D5D598E97140559&index=3"]YouTube - paulie part 4/9[/nomedia]

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Aww, Jenny! I started watching it on YouTube. It's adorable! :giggle:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Have you ever seen the movie Paulie? It's an old one, about a Blue-Crown Conure, and they did a little of that - animating his mouth and animatronics, but it's not that great, the movie is 11 years old now! It was one of my favorites as a kid, and I still have a soft spot for Blue-Crowns because of it :giggle: Now I'm gonna have to re-watch it, it's so cute! They used something like 15 different birds to do the 'acting' for it

YouTube - paulie part 4/9

I've heard of it and I just watched it on YouTube. That was a cute movie. :) You can see when they switched birds because no bird is flighted then Opps it's clipped. :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.