TalkParrots.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just finished viewing this animation on YouTube and would like to share it here. Finished in 2017, cooperated with Chong Zuo Dao You studio. Been selected into Annecy 2017 and won the Junior Jury Award for a Short Film.

YouTube | Valley of White Birds

If you get a chance to watch this, please leave a comment. This film is very atmospheric and up for individual interpretation. Many thanks, ~Sweet Parakeet
Valley of White Birds_animation still.png

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i just finished viewing this animation on YouTube and would like to share it here. Finished in 2017, cooperated with Chong Zuo Dao You studio. Been selected into Annecy 2017 and won the Junior Jury Award for a Short Film.

View attachment 24248

If you get a chance to watch this, please leave a comment. This film is very atmospheric and up for individual interpretation. Many thanks, ~Sweet Parakeet View attachment 24248
Would someone please let me know where the edit button is?
There are those days when I just can't seem to spell beautiful correctly. o_O Thanx!

·
Super Moderator
5,932 Posts

View attachment 24248

If you get a chance to watch this, please leave a comment. This film is very atmospheric and up for individual interpretation. Many thanks, ~Sweet Parakeet View attachment 24248

That was so beautiful! Haunting and mystical and the scenery is breathtaking when you realize its all hand drawn/painted and created. It's really an amazing little short ... it pulls you in with the music and depth of the scenery in each motion.

Thanks for sharing this ... I really loved it!

·
Super Moderator
5,932 Posts
Would someone please let me know where the edit button is?
There are those days when I just can't seem to spell beautiful correctly. o_O Thanx!

Right hand corner of the post box you should see 3 dots lined up. Click on it. There should be an option to edit.

This is what I see and there are a few Moderator options on there when I click it so you might not see what I do ... let me know what you see or even if you have 3 dots. LOL

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right hand corner of the post box you should see 3 dots lined up. Click on it. There should be an option to edit.

This is what I see and there are a few Moderator options on there when I click it so you might not see what I do ... let me know what you see or even if you have 3 dots. LOL
Yes, Mr. Moderator, sir -- I have found the three dots -- it's necessary to click on those dots to add to one's Gallery or Showcase -- but, being a mere member, I have no edit option AT ALL! :eek:
And when I bring up the 👁 Preview (often my fail-safe) the uploaded content, or linked script often does not appear so that duplicate thing happens, when I try to fix things before I post.

So, if I look like a newbie (duh!) at least I am trying things out -- and see what works. Oh, and I'll try my hand at the gear icon, and Toggle BB (because I know how to write some script in BB) to check it all out, so to speak, before posting. And that ought to be BEUTIFUL.

Now, getting back on topic -- I'm so happy you found the time to watch the animation. I found it to be breathtaking! It is my personal belief that Taoism (also called Daoism) was at the center of this work -- Taoism is mainly concerned with the spiritual elements of life, including the nature of the universe.

I would like to continue sharing content that fascinates me on this board, to encourage discussion of meaning & worth. Let's expand the glow! 🌞

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,932 Posts
Yes, Mr. Moderator, sir -- I have found the three dots -- it's necessary to click on those dots to add to one's Gallery or Showcase -- but, being a mere member, I have no edit option AT ALL! :eek:
And when I bring up the 👁 Preview (often my fail-safe) the uploaded content, or linked script often does not appear so that duplicate thing happens, when I try to fix things before I post.

So, if I look like a newbie (duh!) at least I am trying things out -- and see what works. Oh, and I'll try my hand at the gear icon, and Toggle BB (because I know how to write some script in BB) to check it all out, so to speak, before posting. And that ought to be BEUTIFUL.

Now, getting back on topic -- I'm so happy you found the time to watch the animation. I found it to be breathtaking! It is my personal belief that Taoism (also called Daoism) was at the center of this work -- Taoism is mainly concerned with the spiritual elements of life, including the nature of the universe.

I would like to continue sharing content that fascinates me on this board, to encourage discussion of meaning & worth. Let's expand the glow! 🌞

Hmmmm ..... I thought you would have an edit option on the 3 dots ... bugga. Hang on let me check something. Well I checked around on the new announcement from the Admin and I don't see anything there. I asked them to respond and left them a question. Maybe its something they overlooked or maybe you don't have that option ... either way I fixed your title for you because I know you are as anal or OCD as I am about these things. ;)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmmm ..... I thought you would have an edit option on the 3 dots ... bugga. Hang on let me check something. Well I checked around on the new announcement from the Admin and I don't see anything there. I asked them to respond and left them a question. Maybe its something they overlooked or maybe you don't have that option ... either way I fixed your title for you because I know you are as anal or OCD as I am about these things. ;)
Mmmmmm -- Thank you, Mr. P.! When I saw the corrected title of this post before responding, I nearly jumped for joy. 🕺 :D
So, in essence, I guess you are my edit button. Now see if you can correct this: gve yr hart ovr 2 Tawk Parrrots' becuz birbs R de way od lifes.

For some reason, it was totally satisfying to write that nonsense sentence. And I was teasing -- if you do edit that line, all comedic value will be lost. ;)

I will continue to check up on those three dots, or down below in the formatting row -- just in case that elusive edit link might pop up any day. crosses fingers 🤞 ❤️

Yours, your anal pal in posting, ~Sweet Parakeet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts