TalkParrots.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder what they are all a-twitter about?

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
5,932 Posts
I wonder what they are all a-twitter about?

They are too dang pretty aren't they? Why can't we have these sweet little birbs here in Ontario? What have we got? Big Mouth Schnook Robins who can't tell the time and Canada Geese who have no fear and will eat you and your car should you get in their way.

Our birds suck here in Ontario Canada we don't even have the pleasure of seeing Eagles when I know they are in this great land of ours. I wanna see an eagle once in a while. ;)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are too dang pretty aren't they? Why can't we have these sweet little birbs here in Ontario? What have we got? Big Mouth Schnook Robins who can't tell the time and Canada Geese who have no fear and will eat you and your car should you get in their way.

Our birds suck here in Ontario Canada we don't even have the pleasure of seeing Eagles when I know they are in this great land of ours. I wanna see an eagle once in a while. ;)
Just one eagle, Mr. Peepers? Or how about 9?

Oh, and that dark-headed one is a juvenile bald eagle. And yes, we have bald eagles in Canada.🇨🇦

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
5,932 Posts
Just one eagle, Mr. Peepers? Or how about 9?

View attachment 24251

Oh, and that dark-headed one is a juvenile bald eagle. And yes, we have bald eagles in Canada.🇨🇦

Sure ... 9 would be cool to see even if one is a juvie. I have friends who often see eagles in Dryden and Fort Frances wayyyyyyyyyy north of here. They took pics of an eagles nest one time and showed me and I could hardly believe the size. It's bigger then an SUV.

BIG ....... dem boids is BIG!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts