Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say that my daughter's adoption finalized today. The court hearing itself was a painless process. I am thrilled! Now I might post a picture of her on here with Stanley. If I can remember how. She is a joy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
That IS wonderful....for both of you!!! I'm so happy for you...Congratulations!:)

·
Registered
212 Posts
YAY! Congrats!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My daughter is nine, and I am corrupting her regarding birds, or perhaps she is corrupting me. We both love them. Actually, for a nine-year-old, she is very responsible in regards to her birds. She already has two, Stanley, the bourkes, which we bought specifically for her, and Isaac, the splendid, which she claimed even though he was purchased to be a family bird, and my son and I did not object to because she does the work this way, lol.

·
Registered
115 Posts
so cute. congrats sounds like you guys are spoiling her already and she sounds adorable ,,, some pictures please

·
Registered
339 Posts
That is wonderful! :)
She sounds amazing aswell!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She is amazing. I've decided to wait to post pictures of her until I actually get the papers from the court in my hot little hands. Then I'll let you all see her.

·
Registered
340 Posts
A picture of her with her birds would be nice!:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.