Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new feathered friend this weekend.​

I had stopped at one of the local parrots-only stores in my area to get food for Pickle. As per the usual, I had to check out the available parrots. They had a few hand-raised English-type budgies for sale, including two all yellow darlings. One was REALLY spunky and OH SO CUTE! SUPER BRIGHT yellow, too. I believe that it was a lutino but the eyes weren't as red as I thought a lutino's would be. I suppose it could have been a DEC but whatever: s/he was LOVELY!​

Was very, very, VERY tempted but with at least two (possibly three) trips coming up in the next 6 months I figured it's best to concentrate on Pickle and not upset the balance in my home with a new addition.​

Still, it was kind of fun to think about cage set-ups and such... :giggle:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Well, I think it sounds darling. Keep us posted as to your continued decisions.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
:lol: I'm such a sucker too - I've been wanting a few English Budgies and a pair of Java Finches for years. They're the only realistic additions I can make to my flock. Every time I see them, I start thinking "hmmm... maybe I can do it now? No... I should wait..." :svengo: :rofl:

·
Registered
339 Posts
I hate it when that happens!
I've seen a couple parrots I'd love to bring home, but just can't at the moment :(
Also all those dream birds I have in mind.. pionus, mini macaw, caique, & red belly!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.