Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard from the breeder that my little Starly is down to one feeding a day, but isnt really taking much at that one either...more of a comfort feeding. So, shouldnt be too much longer! The big issue now becomes the weather. We have been pretty lucky this summer so far, here in NH. Temps have been in the low to mid 80's most days, with the occasional 90 degree day every once in a while. But in Utah, where Starly is coming from, its been more like 90 most days, with the occasional mid 80's day every once in a while. And, I hear most flights (with Delta anyway) have to stop over in Atlanta? If that is true, it will be REALLY tough because their temps are really high, all the time...right? The breeder mentioned that Continental has a slightly better plan for hotter temps, but still, some restrictions. I hope we are able to find a good day, when Starly is ready, so she can fly home to me....SOON!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gah!! Just got another email...she is tentatively scheduled to fly home on Friday, 7/22, on Continental Airlines, arriving at 5pm. Woo hoo!! Of course, she has to be sure Starly is ready when that day comes, but it looks good!! Im SOOOOO excited! Thought this day would NEVER get here.....only one more week. Wow!!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
YAY congrats :D I can't wait for loads of pictures :)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Great news!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.