Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i no you all know about the 2 wf lutinos i just got for $200.00 for the pair well i was searching our local kijiji and saw this add for 2 wf albinos we all know that they are not albinos but wf lutinos i know these birds very well as i was the breeder that sold them to the guy selling them anyways i just talked to him and he said because i called him they are off the market if i want them back i asked the price he said the price that is on the add wich is $100.00 for the pair so the end of july i,ll have 2 more wf lutinos

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I'm glad you are getting them back since you want them.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok i got a call from the guy that has the 2 lutinos and his wife and him talked and i,m getting the 2 for $00.00

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes free with both him and his wife being doctors they are not hurting for money

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
You can't beat that price. They probably only wanted them to be well cared for and knew if they gave them to a stranger they would likely be considered worthless. They know you will consider them valuable.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well all my birds get treated the same with me being single they are my family today is birdie bread day they must no because they are sqwuaking up a storm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.