Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andrew doesn't exactly need any help being loud. :lol: But yesterday he figured out how to clang his food dish around in its holder, and he thinks it's funny. I heard it allll day long yesterday and I expect to hear it allll day long today. I don't mind it though, I get a kick out of it.

My camera only takes 20 second video clips, and he's camera shy. But here's him clanging it at the beginning of the video. Then he decides to be cute and fluffy and say "hello" instead. He did plenty of clanging when the camera wasn't recording, then he'd start saying hello as soon as I pressed the button. :lol:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v228/angilla/?action=view&current=P1290178.mp4

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
He is cute!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Aww I love your quaker xD I love his name! Mine were called Fernando and Loretta xD hehehe. Quakers are adorable, and yours is mega cute!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hehe, thanks all!

I love his name!
Kinda funny how he got it, actually. I was 15, and watched the TV show Touched by an Angel. I happened to think at the time that Andrew in the show was a hot guy. So, Andrew it was.

When my boyfriend and I were debating what to name our newest budgie, the discussion of where I got Andrew's name from came up. He of course thought this was hilarious. :lol: He said I should name the budgie Alistair (hot guy in a game I played recently) or Sully (hot guy from my favorite TV series). Neither fit, but my next two male budgies will get those names, to keep with the hot guy theme. LOL.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
:giggle: Dragon Age! I love it!! My boyfriend likes Morgana - the witch? I only watch him play, so I'm not 100% on their names lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehe, Morrigan. Skimpy clothing, mysterious and quite the flirt. She wins over a lot of guys. :rofl: I started off watching my boyfriend play Dragon Age, but I kinda got nosy with telling him to pick certain dialog options "just to see how they'd react." He ended up buying me my own copy, LOL.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
:lol: Well, my boyfriend thought he was Mr Cool and went ahead and seduced Morrigan as well as the other female - he couldn't have them in the same party together or they would gang up on him! :rofl: I played thru it a little on his desktop but I'm too busy playing WoW to play another game ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:rofl: I seduced both Alistair and Leliana (the bard girl that left the chantry) once. He got all pouty and she got all mad, it was like eep what do I do now, haha.

Yay for another gamer girl! My boyfriend and I quit Runes of Magic a few months ago. We've been MMO-less and playing closed beta for Rift. Headstart release is Feb 24th so just one more month and we'll have an MMO again, I can't wait. :D

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Nice! I kinda wanna do the new FF MMO, but 11 was so... crap :giggle: The leveling system was so horrible, I wanted to keep playing but it pissed me off that at lv 30 a lv 5 mob could kill me since I was a healer ><

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Haha I sort of want to start playing these games, now.... :p

Angela, your Quaker is CUTE. I love his little voice! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Awesome quaker! Mine were SO loud, oddly the neighbours never complained... Mine had real bad quaker mutilation syndrome which sucked. The female used to bleed she was so bad. I love his voice :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jenny, FF14? I played open beta of that and my goodness it was horrible. I mean, the graphics were good, but that was it - it was all fluff.

Abby, I approve! :D And I love his little voice too. He's so darn cute that I can't resist when he says things.

Alex, oh is he LOUD. I look forward to moving to a bigger place with more scream-space for him. I've learned to tune him out, but sometimes the screaming really gets to my boyfriend. At one point, he learned that his alarm scream brought us both running into the room. He used to be my watch-bird, I trusted his alarm scream. Then all of a sudden he'd alarm scream for as much as 1+ hours non-stop. We've been working with him and now he says "hello" when he wants attention. It takes around 10 minutes of ignored screaming max to get a "hello" to which we respond, now. But his flock call will always be here, and sometimes, well, birds just make loud noises because they're happy. And I guess he's happy a lot. :lol:

Reactions: Jenny
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.